BMW S1000RR Forum banner
41 - 60 of 75 Posts

· Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
I am not going to pretend i know what i am talking about lol. I have some experience in coding with android os but my question is unrelated to coding necessarily. Does this suggested setup allow you to up update to bmw latest firmware updates? I currently have gs-911 and that doesnt do half the stuff that i see on this thread. Pretty cool but its a lot of money to turn daytime running lamps on. Any other benefits?
If you have the proper ICOM setup and ISTA+, then you can update the bike's firmware. You only need the ENET cable, esys and proper psdz's to code the K67's. Other than that, I don't see any other benefits for the average user. I maintain my BMW's so it makes sense for me to have the ICOM suite

· Registered
453 Posts
If you have the proper ICOM setup and ISTA+, then you can update the bike's firmware. You only need the ENET cable, esys and proper psdz's to code the K67's. Other than that, I don't see any other benefits for the average user. I maintain my BMW's so it makes sense for me to have the ICOM suite
Hi @WingZeroX5 Your comment encouraged me to stop speculating and go try the ENET cable out on the K67.

I have ESys 3.34 w/ Launcher Pro 3.7.

This is everything I managed today:

I validated my ESys setup on my car (on which I have used the ENET method before to update some ECUs.) What TargetSelector am I supposed to pick? Connecting via VIN/ICOM/Ethernet resulted in the same errors when trying to Read VO.

Maybe with yours and @bennymx help I can validate ENET working on K67 for coding purpose.

· Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 · (Edited)
Hi @WingZeroX5 Your comment encouraged me to stop speculating and go try the ENET cable out on the K67.

I have ESys 3.34 w/ Launcher Pro 3.7.

This is everything I managed today:

View attachment 214849

View attachment 214850

View attachment 214851

I validated my ESys setup on my car (on which I have used the ENET method before to update some ECUs.) What TargetSelector am I supposed to pick? Connecting via VIN/ICOM/Ethernet resulted in the same errors when trying to Read VO.

Maybe with yours and @bennymx help I can validate ENET working on K67 for coding purpose.
You're selecting the wrong chassis. It's K001 and it has to be direct.

· Registered
12 Posts
ENET cable can read the K67, haven't tried coding it yet, but in theory if it can establish the connection, it should be able to code.
Has anyone tried to activate RCK or the M1000RR dash? Also, even with the latest 3.7 launcher pro, I'm getting some names trimmed, for example on the dashboard, do you guys have the same issue?

· Vendor
5,239 Posts
ENET cable can read the K67, haven't tried coding it yet, but in theory if it can establish the connection, it should be able to code.
Has anyone tried to activate RCK or the M1000RR dash? Also, even with the latest 3.7 launcher pro, I'm getting some names trimmed, for example on the dashboard, do you guys have the same issue?
I have already coded the K67 cluster to the M1000RR coding. You have to have a M1000RR ECU which I now have ... to be successful in getting the calibrations part correct.

· Registered
12 Posts
I have already coded the K67 cluster to the M1000RR coding. You have to have a M1000RR ECU which I now have ... to be successful in getting the calibrations part correct.

Very interesting topic you have there, really nice work. At the moment it will be impossible for me to source such parts, and it doesn't look like a simple coding at all.

· Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
I manage to put in "202" in FA, and now i can se "lights" in the menu on the bike. Please help, what do i have to code under kombi and bco?
did you follow the coding FA tutorial…at all? I’m not glued to the forums or at my computer on my free time to give assistance, so constantly PM-ing won’t help…especially if im out of the area

41 - 60 of 75 Posts