BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Vendor
5,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from the Indy Motorcycle Exposition and saw some cool S1000RR parts. All of these parts are prototypes and I couldn't get a solid answer on whether or not they would go into production. We're hoping they do, especially the case savers as they are nice, inexpensive crash protection.

Case Savers and Engine Plugs

Frame Sliders

Oil Filler Plug

Paddock Stand Spools and Axle Adjusters

Slip-On Exhaust

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'm not sure about putting Jap stuff on my German girl! It seems as if i am not going back to Suzuki! Hopefully BMW will step up there accessories list and not over price it and make it somewhat affordable to buy add ons, other wise we are forced to turn our Germans into Japs.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Did you get a picture of the Two Brothers slip-on? I liked the Yosh better but Two Brothers is worth a look.

·
Vendor
5,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not sure about putting Jap stuff on my German girl! It seems as if i am not going back to Suzuki! Hopefully BMW will step up there accessories list and not over price it and make it somewhat affordable to buy add ons, other wise we are forced to turn our Germans into Japs.
Well, it's not Japanese in that all YRS parts we've seen are manufactured in the USA. Probably designed in Chino, California too.

Did you get a picture of the Two Brothers slip-on? I liked the Yosh better but Two Brothers is worth a look.
Sorry, didn't get over there. There was a LOT of stuff we wanted to see but ran out of time. Some of the other photos we took are in this thread :)

·
Premium Member
569 Posts
I was under the impression that many of the parts on the S1000RR were made outside of Germany.

Is that wrong??

·
Registered
91 Posts
Well, it's not Japanese in that all YRS parts we've seen are manufactured in the USA. Probably designed in Chino, California too.

Sorry, didn't get over there. There was a LOT of stuff we wanted to see but ran out of time. Some of the other photos we took are in this thread :)
The SKRR with the Two Brothers slip on came from the Indy BMW shop. If they get to keep the pipe on the bike I will get pictures next time I am over there.

·
Vendor
5,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Found a few more photos that were taken with a different body. :D

Weird Yosh exhaust for the S1'

Left side frame slider. No cut design. :)

Yosh Fender Eliminator.

Sorry about the narrow focal plane, I had the one camera shooting with on a full aperature.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts