BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Vendor
5,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yoshimura Chassis Protectors help minimize the likelihood of damage to the BMW’s frame in the event of a crash. They also reduce the amount of damage the bodywork would otherwise experience since they hold the side of the bike a little further away from the pavement. These sliders, when combined with a set of Yoshimura Case Savers are a formidable defense against a complete insurance write-off should the unfortunate happen.

We ship fast – just call TJ at 866.931.6644 ext 817. You can also email any enquiries to FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM with YOSH BMW SLIDERS in the subject line and we’ll get back to you right away.

Everything you need for installation is included with the kit.

Each slider is actually a three-piece design: Delrin outer, aluminum inner sleeve and an aluminum stand off base.

The aluminum inner sleeve strengthens its Delrin casing as well as the bolt holding the slider in place and provides additional wear resistance in the event of a long-sliding crash.

Neither side requires any cutting of the BMW’s OEM bodywork.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi TJ,

Do you still have these in stock? I need a pair for my 11' s1000rr. Could you please pm me the price to 75080? Thanks!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts