BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hitting the track the 24th and have finally decided to get some warmers. Anyone selling a set? Looking to fit a 200 rear tire. and of course the front.

·
Administrator
6,702 Posts
Moto D has some nice, inexpensive single temp warmers, you can buy direct from them. Used is always a crapshoot, and would be OK for spares but if you only have one set I would buy new. The track you're attending may have electricity available (Jennings does) so you won't need a generator.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Moto D has some nice, inexpensive single temp warmers, you can buy direct from them. Used is always a crapshoot, and would be OK for spares but if you only have one set I would buy new. The track you're attending may have electricity available (Jennings does) so you won't need a generator.
yeah thats why i love jennings and Homestead

Unfortunately PBIR does not have power so i am looking to buy a set of warmers + a reliable generator...GF doesnt know about the 2nd part...lol

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hitting the track the 24th and have finally decided to get some warmers. Anyone selling a set? Looking to fit a 200 rear tire. and of course the front.
PM sent on Moto-D single temps that I was planning to sell but hadn't gotten around to it. Great condition. Upgraded to digital Moto-D.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts