BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for an HP4 fairing bracket Number 5 in the picture. And Number 3 in the second picture so you have a good idea as to what im looking for. Ready to buy ASAP just tell me what you want for it.

Attachments

·
Registered
161 Posts
Looking for an HP4 fairing bracket Number 5 in the picture. And Number 3 in the second picture so you have a good idea as to what im looking for. Ready to buy ASAP just tell me what you want for it.
Does a standard S1000rr have these same parts? I can't really make out what you are looking for unless its HP4 specific.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does a standard S1000rr have these same parts? I can't really make out what you are looking for unless its HP4 specific.
The regular RR dose not it’s the bracket in the first picture part number 5 and in the second it’s part number 3

·
Super Moderator
6,405 Posts
I've seen a couple of HP4's being parted out on the Facebook groups, maybe have a look over there.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you but I’m not a part of social media, so I can’t see them. But thank you if you happen to be passing through can you take a peek for me I would greatly appreciate it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts