BMW S1000RR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking to buy a 3rd or 4th gen s1000rr. My budget is on the low end (who could've guessed), around $10-11K (maybe 12K) would be ideal. I'm not opposed to high mileage or a storied past (needs a title though). If it runs well and is legal to put on the road, I'm open to chatting.

Cheers!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Listen if there are any out there for $10-11k I'd be pumped! I figured $11-12k was a little more reasonable.

·
Registered
2018 s1000rr
24 Posts
I don't think 12k is low at all. That's what I initially wanted to spend but I might buy a 2018 for 16k. 🤷🏻‍♂️

·
Registered
366 Posts
Looking to buy a 3rd or 4th gen s1000rr. My budget is on the low end (who could've guessed), around $10-11K (maybe 12K) would be ideal. I'm not opposed to high mileage or a storied past (needs a title though). If it runs well and is legal to put on the road, I'm open to chatting.

Cheers!
Where are you located?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bumping for views. Anybody know of a Gen 3 s1000rr for sale (10k - 12k)? I'm located in Atlanta GA but willing to travel a bit.

·
Premium Member
2017 S1000RR
237 Posts
I have mine for sale...but I am in Canada...LOL

·
Registered
5 Posts
Congrats! Mind sharing any details? I'm looking for one also....Most of the ones I've seen within driving distance to me seem pretty outrageous at the moment.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Congrats! Mind sharing any details? I'm looking for one also....Most of the ones I've seen within driving distance to me seem pretty outrageous at the moment.
I actually went the rebuild route and bought an auction bike. Bit of a risk but this was run/drive and looks to be mostly if not only cosmetic damage.

The prices are crazy right now but I was able to snag this beauty for sub 10k! If anybody just lost there 2018 with a full Akro exhaust, let me know. I may have your bike!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Awesome man. Congrats again. Good luck with the build (you're more ambitious than me). Sounds like if things go smooth you can end up with a great bike for a great price. Looking forward to seeing updates on here.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts