BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as the title says, looking for 2015/16 passenger pegs and passenger seat. to 60625

search purporse
15 16 passenger pegs
2015 2016 passenger pegs
15 16 passenger seat
2015 2016 passenger pegs

·
Premium Member
3,437 Posts
I'm almost certain the pegs are the exact same part numbers, going back to 2010.

The pillion seat is different on the 3rd generation at least on top, but I'm almost certain the pan and hardware is the same as prior years.

There's a bunch of these on the eBay always. If you want the newer style pillion seat, go ahead, but you might be able to save a dollar or 3 on the pegs by broadening your search.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm almost certain the pegs are the exact same part numbers, going back to 2010.

The pillion seat is different on the 3rd generation at least on top, but I'm almost certain the pan and hardware is the same as prior years.

There's a bunch of these on the eBay always. If you want the newer style pillion seat, go ahead, but you might be able to save a dollar or 3 on the pegs by broadening your search.

Didn't do much research as you can tell. Everything has been so hectic in life the last months . Appreciate the help. I'll look into it Sunday evening. I emailed my sales guy to see if he can get the pegs and seat of the demo unit.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Guys I got the pegs and seat. Seller included original bolts for the passenger pegs. Are they re usable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,437 Posts
Guys I got the pegs and seat. Seller included original bolts for the passenger pegs. Are they re usable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes unlike many others on our bikes.

Be sure to clean the threads before mounting them, and apply Blue Thread locker. All good.

·
Premium Member
3,437 Posts
Or a single wrap/layer of Teflon tape. Neither is required, but they're more for insurance, that once the bolts are installed they won't vibrate loose.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Or a single wrap/layer of Teflon tape. Neither is required, but they're more for insurance, that once the bolts are installed they won't vibrate loose.

That's a first.
I only have blue loctite sitting around. So I'll use that. Thanks for the help

1 - 15 of 15 Posts