BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I wanted to see if anyone was selling there red tank fairings and red plaque fairings in mint condition. Or if you have a great place to get these for a decent price. All the ones I see on ebay seem to be pretty damaged.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump! to see if anyone has this part used who switched to carbon fiber or just used period.

·
Premium Member
283 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have red panel right below the frame, not sure If I have both sides, it's OEM Though..

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have red panel right below the frame, not sure If I have both sides, it's OEM Though..

Do you still have these pieces?

I’m still on the hunt for these red fairing pieces. If anyone has them let me know. All the ones on eBay seem to be rashed or missing tabs.

·
Registered
59 Posts
red trim

Do you still have these pieces?

I’m still on the hunt for these red fairing pieces. If anyone has them let me know. All the ones on eBay seem to be rashed or missing tabs.
I have the left side in red when sitting on the bike. side trim below the frame on the left side
OEM, red, pretty much brand new.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Cool, could you send dm me pics and how much you're selling them for?
hey sorry I wanted to clarify more as I have gotten more parts.

Did you want all four pieces in red? or just to two red tank trims

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Still looking for these pieces if anyone has them please let me know. Not sure what happened with the alerts for this thread.

·
Premium Member
548 Posts
What's a tank fairing? Are you talking about the trim that is above the frame rail that goes from the under the tank and ends under the rider's seat?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What's a tank fairing? Are you talking about the trim that is above the frame rail that goes from the under the tank and ends under the rider's seat?
Yes, some call them tank fairing and some call them trim fairings.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts