BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok I will not be ready to make a purchase till after Saturday 4/4/19 when I get paid again. But I’m figuring that this will take some time to locate. So I’m posting this now.

Ok so I purchased 2014 HP4 comp #3578 with front end damage and I am rebuilding it for myself.

Now I know that this is gunna sound crazy but even if you have one that is damaged, cracked screen, broken lcd, whatever you got as long is it’s the hp4 gauge cluster (not the s1000rr cluster I actually have 3 spare clusters for my 14 s1000rr). But like I said even if you have a damaged unit please take a lot if pics and pm me. If the price is right I’ll take it. Especially if you have one with a broken lcd screen and the tachometer and lights all work (usually that one will still start the bike. And I’ll just drive on that till I find a fully functioning one. But send me whatever you got as long as it’s a Genuine 13-14 HP4 unit. I don’t care how many miles it’s showing.

And one last thing. I’m doing a salvage title rebuild (not gunna flip the bike. This will never be sold so don’t worry about an unsafe hp4 going up for sale. I’m a trained certified Suzuki service pro tech with 28 years experience and I’m fixing this for my own personal pleasure vehicle. With that being said I will need a receipt/bill of sale (can be handwritten) as long as it has the part SN located on the white sticker on the back of the unit. As well as the vin number of the donor bike that this came off of. This is important and I will need it to pass the DFI inspection to obtain my registration and rebuilt title. I’m hoping to have this completed by mid July.
Thanks for reading

I need the one seen in the sample pic. I know y’all already know what it looks like but just Incase a guest sees this post. Plz include shipping to 32114 in your asking price

Attachments

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump still looking for one. A damaged cheap one especially with a dead LCD screen is also wanted.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump , I’m still looking for this

·
Vendor
2,309 Posts
I have 3 of these HP4 clusters. I sent you an email long ago and now you post a purchase date into the future. You PM me when you have the money.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts