BMW S1000RR Forum banner

161 - 180 of 197 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,200 Posts
Got up at 04:30 to watch the race live. No joy. Can't argue with snow, rain and sleet.

A side note: MotoGP and MotoAmerica + still don't have the bandwidth for live broadcasts. :frown2: Lots of buffering with MotoGp Q1 and Q2. Almost unwatchable. MotoAmerica+ was unwatchable live. Even the FS2 broadcast of MotoAmerica had tons of errors and pixilation. Unacceptable. We need to watch live feeds with zero errors and buffering. :frown2: Everyone that experienced what I did need to complain immediately if unacceptable customer service is to be eliminated. :frown2:

·
Premium Member
472 Posts
Got up at 04:30 to watch the race live. No joy. Can't argue with snow, rain and sleet.

A side note: MotoGP and MotoAmerica + still don't have the bandwidth for live broadcasts. :frown2: Lots of buffering with MotoGp Q1 and Q2. Almost unwatchable. MotoAmerica+ was unwatchable live. Even the FS2 broadcast of MotoAmerica had tons of errors and pixilation. Unacceptable. We need to watch live feeds with zero errors and buffering. :frown2: Everyone that experienced what I did need to complain immediately if unacceptable customer service is to be eliminated. :frown2:
that's interesting! I watched the whole day casting from my phone to Chromecast on TV, completely glitch free(and my phone works through my wireless network at home).

·
Premium Member
3,200 Posts
that's interesting! I watched the whole day casting from my phone to Chromecast on TV, completely glitch free(and my phone works through my wireless network at home).
I have 2 choices. AT&T and Comcast. HOA doesn't allow dishes. :frown2: Issues were with AT&T. :frown2:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Race 1, another win for AB, 2nd for Rea, 6th for Reit, 10th for sykes. Still hoping for a better showing from BMW in race 2. At least reiterberger(sp?) finished in the top 10 finally.

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
Race 1, another win for AB, 2nd for Rea, 6th for Reit, 10th for sykes. Still hoping for a better showing from BMW in race 2. At least reiterberger(sp?) finished in the top 10 finally.

And 28 was in front of 66 in both races!! That was interesting.

Let’s see if the one month break gives them a chance to get to matching power to the other boys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #169 (Edited)
Earlier today at Imola, oh, no new race engine according to the announcers:

Tom Sykes (BMW Motorrad WorldSBK Team)*had a relatively quiet session in comparison to those around him, making plenty of progress through the session. The 2013 WorldSBK champion*is a double winner at the Imola circuitand looks primed for another strong showing, this time for the German manufacturer. Completing the session in third place, Sykes will be hoping to continue improving on Saturday. His teammate,*Markus Reiterberger, struggled again and was only 13th

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
Sucks about the engine. But they did some aero improvements that supposedly added about 8 kmph on the top end.

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
I just caught the last 4 laps. Anyone know why Sykes was out? Mechanical issues? Crash?

Something mechanical. He rode it into the pits from a strong 3rd.

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
Something mechanical. He rode it into the pits from a strong 3rd.

Actually, it was electrical

·
Registered
162 Posts
At least it wasn't the AB show again this time lol. Damn electrical issues smh.... here's to hoping they get that ish sorted out.

161 - 180 of 197 Posts