BMW S1000RR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
I prefer the one on the right as well.

The treatment of the headlights and around the windshield is different and interesting.
I have never been a fan of the fake headlight stickers, but in this case it seems not so bad. Just based on the shape of the fairings it would probably look more out of place if there were not headlight stickers.

·
Registered
805 Posts
At any rate, now I know what my track fairings are going to look like. Strip away all of the sponsor decals change the number plate to 333 and it is a done deal LOL. The only thing this bike will need will be clip ons, rear sets, track plastics, and data acquisition. A lot less than my HP4 Comp lol!

·
Premium Member
4,068 Posts
I have never been a fan of the fake headlight stickers, but in this case it seems not so bad.
Yes to both. I often find the stickers corny, but here I enjoy the acknowledgment of the street bike's styling and I find the necessary to make the front fairing livery to work.

As an aside, I appreciate the posts immediately providing us with pictures.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Cant wait to see what she can do vs solid competition in WSBK this year. Not only because it is a brand new bike, but mostly curious what the full factory BMW Motorrad support team can bring to the table.

Are they gonna offer relatively basic support or is the plan to take the bike to the moon from the get-go and compete hard AF?

·
Premium Member
3,200 Posts
Phillip Island FP1 Sykes 4th .32 off the pace.

Reiterberger 6th

Rea at the top of the sheets. No surprise there.

·
Premium Member
3,015 Posts
35 minutes before Superpole!! Popcorn is ready!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,200 Posts
35 minutes before Superpole!! Popcorn is ready!!

Thanks for the heads up. I don't think AT&T ever resolved their issues with Bein Sports. I subscribed in time to see Super Pole. Should be a good season with Bautista challenging Rea and BMW in the mix. BMWs are 15 kph down at Phillip Island. Not good. :frown2:

·
Premium Member
3,015 Posts
Formation lap!! Yay!! Going to be fun!

·
Premium Member
3,015 Posts
7th For Sykes and that bloody winged bikes won 1st race, Congrats Bautista !!

Not the bike, it’s the rider. BAU is too strong. Also a familiar track.

21 - 40 of 197 Posts