BMW S1000RR Forum banner

181 - 197 of 197 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,980 Posts
Sykes qualifies on the front row!! Had Pole for a second! Nice!

Hopefully he can convert that to a podium finish!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
2,190 Posts
Sykes qualifies on the front row!! Had Pole for a second! Nice!

Hopefully he can convert that to a podium finish!?

There you go.. just add a little rain so that Horse Power is not so important and the 2020 shows the chassis can work !

Congrats to Tom and BMW on a nice 2nd place

·
Premium Member
2,980 Posts
Hickman is riding Markus’s bike this weekend!! Markus has the flu. Would be interesting to see what Hickman can do on the WSBK bike at Donington!!

·
Premium Member
2,980 Posts
Sykes is killing on home turf!!

Top of FP1 and FP2!!

·
Premium Member
2,980 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,980 Posts
2nd place for Sykes. Rea was on another level. Good work from Bautista! Spaghetti wagon goon.

Nice for BMW. 2 and 7! And rea now leads the championship! BAU Gave it away!

·
Registered
156 Posts
So Hickman popped a motor spilling oil everywhere and almost everyone crashed because if it lol! Dammit! So... does this mean BMW is finally gonna use their race spec engine? Or is that the engine Hickman popped today??

·
Registered
144 Posts
Kinda BS how it was red flagged for something unrelated to Sykes and he misses out on the podium and worse yet starts 10th for race two.

·
Premium Member
3,200 Posts
Forgive me for my evil thoughts lord but it gives me almost as much pleasure to see Bautista crash as it does Jorge Lorenzo. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
3,200 Posts
I'm not really surprised no one commented on last weekend's races. I didn't even bother watching until today. 1st race was awesome with paint being traded in the early laps. Sykes actually led for about 10. I expected him to drop back to 7th but he surprised me and ended up 3rd. :smile2: I still hate Kawasaki due to prejudice established in the '70's. Rea has earned my respect for his superb riding over the years. Thought Bautista was a lock early on. Rea proved it isn't over till it is over. Congrats to Rea. :smile2:

181 - 197 of 197 Posts