BMW S1000RR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody had any issues with Woodcraft Technology engine/stator covers or frame sliders?

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
I have the frame sliders and love 'em, and, thankfully, have never used them and hope to God never to have to...

From what I understand their products are top-shelf and you should never have any issues with them.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the frame sliders and love 'em, and, thankfully, have never used them and hope to God never to have to...

From what I understand their products are top-shelf and you should never have any issues with them.
Greatly appreciated

·
Banned
3,711 Posts
I have WoodCraft clip on custom configure units. They have bolt on risers that allow minus stock height to plus several inches height.

Reactions: Minivan

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have WoodCraft clip on custom configure units. They have bolt on risers that allow minus stock height to plus several inches height.
Sounds like Woodcraft, is in fact the company I'm looking for. Thank you

·
Registered
7 Posts
Has anybody had any issues with Woodcraft Technology engine/stator covers or frame sliders?
Used the stator and engine covers it on my Suzuki and BMWs. I like it because the wear plates can be changed out after a slide.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts