BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You cant get them as they are part of ISTA the online diagnostic software. What exactly are you looking for? I might be able to help.
I need to know which fuses control what on the bike as I've got a short but don't know which fuse or relay controls what.

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
I need to know which fuses control what on the bike as I've got a short but don't know which fuse or relay controls what.
I took a quick look and found this, @bennymx should be here soon to confirm / correct 0:)

·
Administrator
6,631 Posts
I would look for pinched or damaged wires on the right side of the frame under the seat where the harness goes up to the alarm. It's only a 4 amp fuse, so it wouldn't take much to pop it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I don't know there's a parastic drain but fuses are fine I've hooked up the gs911 and did a test no errors came back but when checking the abs pump relay was at 7v while battery voltage was at 12.4 says on gs911 that relay and voltage need to be at same voltage don't know if that could be a problem or not?

Could someone check with there gs911 if it's just me or is it nothing to worry about.

·
Registered
18 Posts
also im a man in need of 2012 wiring diagrams for both uk and usa versions (if different). need wiring diagrams/pinouts from left-hand control switches to cluster unit/ecu

1 - 14 of 14 Posts