BMW S1000RR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking for shoes, leather pants, and a leather jacket from Dainese that zip together to become a suit. I'm not seeing the Mugello or Avro 4 in stock anywhere. I'm in the United States and looking for non-perforated, red & black leather Dainese gear. Looking for the jacket with the logo, not the name across the chest.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I am sure COVID has something to do with it. The supply chain is a mess right now. I been trying to get an AGV K6, no luck in my size and color.

·
Premium Member
4,387 Posts
Dainese is typically on closeout this time of year to make room for next year's new products. It is often a great time to buy, but supply is limited.

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
I’ve been waiting since before COVID for Dianese to trickle into the US, and it just never happened. I’m hoping next year? I was looking to replace a Mugello with D Air...

·
Registered
2004 BMW R1150R, 2017 BMW R1200GS, 2020 BMW S1000RR
379 Posts
I would think covid has something to do with it. I think I purchased the last Large k6 in this country. Can't find visors for it. Specifically, the dark smoke and/or the mirror iridium. A couple of shops in Europe have them in stock but then it might a long wait and/or pretty outrageous shipping charges. Revzilla expects new visors by mid Nov. We shall see. Good luck with your search.

·
Administrator
7,138 Posts
I've been told that it's a seasonal business in Italy. They shut down for the summer, orders come in before January for the new season, and they start producing in February. So what you're experiencing is the low point of the year. As others have said, good prices if you can find something.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts