BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I have a 2014 BMW S1000RR and I just purchased a titanium Akrapovic HP4 exhaust and a power commander. Any suggestions on which map for the PCVwould be the best?

·
Administrator
7,479 Posts
If you have the genuine HP4 exhaust you can buy a FSC code from BMW. It's the genuine map to go into the ECU for that exhaust. It's expensive though. I have both on my 2014 RR. You can't really just use any map. You should have the bike tuned for the exhaust and a map created specific to your bike. Depends on how proper you want to be about it. Plenty of guys just use the maps they download from the PCV website. That urks me, but I have OCD. Everything has to be spot on and proper.

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm trying to find a map for the PCV and it has 2 options for the Akrapovic. 1. Akrapovic EVO full system, Stock air filter and 2. Akrapovic Factory EVO II full exhaust, Stock air filter...

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Would Option #2 refer to a stock Akrapovic exhaust made for BMW'S with a catalytic converter?

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Does anyone have a map for a 2015 with full Akra (long can) and Sprint filter? Need something to use until I get it to the dyno.

Dynojet says I can just use the one on their website for the Hindle and stock filter, but I would like to see how much of a difference there is between that and the correct map (and then compare with what I get from the dynotune).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts