BMW S1000RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
8,592 Posts
Smash had kids, done as a rider.
WFO was kicked out of the house by his wife. No access to bike.
Outta control overdosed on new chronic started in Calif. Got a chopper now.
The rest I don't know about.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Holy [email protected]! Sorry to hear all that, I wondered what happened to them.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh man! @z00, how do you know all this!? I thought I was having a hard time. Lucky I can still ride I suppose.

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
I got a ticket on hwy 9 a couple weeks ago - our last remaining place to have fun. Wasn’t even going that fast through the forest. Was in a nice mood after so many weeks. Haven’t ridden since.

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
I now have a 2 year old, a 3 month old, and own a business…

and yet…here I am on Monday of this week…

Tire Helmet Wheel Vehicle Motorcycle racer

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Oh yeah I forgot to mention… I’m slower, poorer, and tired all the time, but dammit I can’t stop riding :devilish::ROFLMAO:
Right? I'm fatter, uglier (is that even possible?) and blinder...and I can't stop riding either. 🤣

Best of luck with all of that!

Glad to see you're still riding and enjoying it!

·
8,592 Posts
Oh yeah I forgot to mention… I’m slower, poorer, and tired all the time, but dammit I can’t stop riding :devilish::ROFLMAO:
Good to see you riding bro! I'm sure life with kids and a business are much harder to manage.

Reactions: smash adams

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I got a ticket on hwy 9 a couple weeks ago - our last remaining place to have fun. Wasn’t even going that fast through the forest. Was in a nice mood after so many weeks. Haven’t ridden since.
With so many leos around, it's becoming much less fun...

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
8,592 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
Yo smash adam's was that you in the pic from the 20th with FTD? I think I was pitting next to you. Anyways that was one windy day. Called it early packed up before lunch...
Hey yeah that’s me, I had a white trailer and my buddy had the motor home and he was riding the blue and white 2010 RR.

Where were you pitted? Did you see Jose’s new craftsman canopy across the pits get destroyed by the wind?!

It was so windy I was five seconds off my time from august…my other buddy only rode the first session then called it because it was so windy haha

·
Registered
24 Posts
I was right next to you guys, on your right if you were facing the track.( straight ) I had the M1000RR as for lap times i wouldn't know. It was so damn windy I was trying not to send my bike.... LOL.. Trying to make the 18th with FTD I'll come introduce myself if your there. I try and pit in that same area for power...

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
I was right next to you guys, on your right if you were facing the track.( straight ) I had the M1000RR as for lap times i wouldn't know. It was so damn windy I was trying not to send my bike.... LOL.. Trying to make the 18th with FTD I'll come introduce myself if your there. I try and pit in that same area for power...
That’s a nice bike man come by and say hi, I was going to the 18th but work came up so I have to wait until November.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts