BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
4,640 Posts
Suzaaaki! haha

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
This is bonkers. To think people would go out of their way to buy and wear sandals on a bike is perplexing haha. In a pinch, I guess I could imagine it (though I would never do it). But for normal use?? Wild

·
Registered
26 Posts
Is that a strap on knee slider with shorts? :surprise:
Hey you never know. I often get the urge to drop a knee when wearing my baseball cap (backwards), wife-beater t-shirt, shorts and flip flops. There has been many a time, where after popping a wheelie in rush hour traffic while lane splitting, that I've thought "Man... I wish I could drag a knee here.... if only I had a built-in slider on my kneecap... :frown2:"

·
Registered
259 Posts
Shorts and flip flops are the way of live in many far east, south eastern countries. And yes that's a knee slider. Not a good protection at all, but at least your feet don't stink.

Sent from my EDI-AL10 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
On my way through Montreal last week I saw a guy beside me wearing shorts and a helmet, no shirt, no gloves, no footwear of ANY kind, he was barefoot!

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Just......wow.....

·
Registered
26 Posts
Look at the pic again, he's actually got a knee down ... on a public road ... passing a truck in the far lane ...
ROFL. Subliminally, the message is: “Until now, you thought your squidliness was unsurpassed. Then you see a rider dragging a knee through traffic in shorts and the latest in defensive flip-flops. He is the squid above all squids. He has an organ donor license that covers him in all 50 states, and in Europe. May we introduce to you: Ubersquid

1 - 16 of 16 Posts