BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in dire need of new boots. Due to my ankle my size 44 boots are too difficult to get on and off and causing me a little pain around the ankle when I ride. I went to cycle gear and tried on a size 45 and I was able to get that on and off with no problems. I see they only have one new style on RevZilla. Any idea of when they normally come out with their new gear? Everything that is on sale or close out from them or not in my size. I’d like to stay Dainese but the TCX boots look nice but they only have These in size 46. I can keep wearing my size 44 boots but taking the left boot off requires a dance similar to a woman trying to put on tight jeans.

·
Registered
983 Posts
My feet are different sizes thanks to a left ankle injury in my stupid clumsy youth. I switched to Aplinestars SMX Plus a few years ago as the internal lace works well for me (until one broke).

·
4,680 Posts
Stick with TCX, I sold all of my Alpin* and Dainese boots. If you have wide feet or large ankles, TCX fit the best. Only boots where I don't have feet pain after riding.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hmm. They do have a good return policy. My ankle has so much scare tissue its twice the size of the right foot

1 - 9 of 9 Posts