BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a ‘17 RR. Are there S1000RR-specific flushmounts.....or most anything works?

What are some favorites.....that Plug-n-Play? :confused:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Thanks K9 :cool:

Dayyum...the ones I bought for CBRs used to cost ~$20-25, lol.

Do you know anything about the “advisory note” on the Motodynamics unit.....something about bikes that have BMW factory LED lights and reflashed ecu? Does this affect the ‘17, or was that for older bikes? The advisory notes bypassing the resistors that are included in the kit. Kinda confusing.......

·
Registered
941 Posts

Do you know anything about the “advisory note” on the Motodynamics unit.....something about bikes that have BMW factory LED lights and reflashed ecu? Does this affect the ‘17, or was that for older bikes? The advisory notes bypassing the resistors that are included in the kit. Kinda confusing.......

I dont believe you'll have any issues as they are truly plug and play and also come with resistors . But you shouldn't have to use them.
I have the Motodynamic on my 2016 with no issues.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont believe you'll have any issues as they are truly plug and play and also come with resistors . But you shouldn't have to use them.
I have the Motodynamic on my 2016 with no issues.

Ok, that seems to match what the advisory is saying.....to skip the included resistors.

Thanks!

Like those NRC ones, but not sure I want to spend $130 on this aspect of modding..........:eek:

·
Registered
236 Posts

https://www.motodynamic.com/flush-mount-led-front-turn-signals-2010-2018-bmw-s1000rr-hp4.html
Plug n Play no resistors needed . Get the tail light while your at it :grin2:

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts