BMW S1000RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"What's-her-name"? Showed up here with a great photo of her (or someone else) on the track, got all the guys revved up, then...nothing.

Was that a "drive-by" post? (Idle thoughts on a cold day...)

:)

·
4,587 Posts
Piano company would be proud :laugh:

·
4,587 Posts
Piano company??
Man you so out of forum lingo.

Yamaha is known for making musical instruments, mainly pianos. Before it even made engines.
That's why if you play close attention to R1 crossplane engine at redline, it sounds like Mozart in F major because he gave zero ****s and he made the haters jelly. But since you ride under 10k RPM, I doubt you will hear that on R1 :x

·
Registered
127 Posts
I'll step up and say what everyone's thinking...she wants to be InstaFamous. I bet she creates profiles on all the forums leveraging her sex appeal for followers, cause god knows nobody would give two sh1ts about a dude with BP like hers.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll step up and say what everyone's thinking...she wants to be InstaFamous. I bet she creates profiles on all the forums leveraging her sex appeal for followers, cause god knows nobody would give two sh1ts about a dude with BP like hers.
First reply that made sense.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Not for nothing,
but that brunette who was the top European BMW executive at the 2020 S1k NJMP track day was hot AF.
If things were different, I would have taken a shot at her......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.