BMW S1000RR Forum banner

301 - 303 of 303 Posts

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Don't think I would like retirement. I like to have a reason to get up in the morning and enjoy the challenge of deal-making.
You'd be surprised. I was in the financial business with a major NYSE member firm for 31 years...have been retired for 14 years. I cannot wait to get up each morning and start living again...there is no shortage of things to do when you're retired, unless you have no interests. I honestly don't know how I found time to work before I retired.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Old thread but still relevant,
Small engine mechanic - Kohler expert tech, Briggs and Stratton master tech, Honda certified tech, Kawasaki tech, Fisher plow intermediate tech, Husqvarna auto mower expert tech, Stihl silver tech, the list goes on. I work on all kinds of outdoor power equipment.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
You'd be surprised. I was in the financial business with a major NYSE member firm for 31 years...have been retired for 14 years. I cannot wait to get up each morning and start living again...there is no shortage of things to do when you're retired, unless you have no interests. I honestly don't know how I found time to work before I retired.
I worked at Financial accounting foundation for 11 years. (FAF, FASB, GASB) Many in the financial/accounting firms know of them. They set the accounting standards for the US

301 - 303 of 303 Posts