Hi guys,
I just made the first 1000km service and de-limiter. Before that I:
  • replaced the windshield ,
  • added a reservoir cap handle for the passenger,
  • Evotech crash-bobbins,
  • Evotch paddock stand bobbins
  • Evotech handlebar end weights
  • BMW radiator's oil and water guard .
View attachment 210284 View attachment 210285 View attachment 210286 View attachment 210287 View attachment 210288
I wondered what the hell a reservoir cap handle was until I saw the photo. You mean a fuel tank handle for the pillion to hang onto...

Sent by shoephone via Tapatoe

·
Registered
13 Posts
seems like the carbon fiber is poopoo but the rearsets look great
You're not really wrong. The heel guards have a different weave on each side, one bigger, one smaller. Had to go with the bigger because the smaller, better looking side IMO, had a rough cut around the edge. But the carbon does feel pretty durable, although time will tell.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Decided to do this. Not really a fan of the red, white, and blue. Would've got the silver if I could've gotten the m package with it. I was going to wrap the whole thing but decided to go for a little contrast. The s1000 on the side still needs to be done.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Almost finished with my build. Just waiting for the SC Project exhaust.
Biggest change in the appearance is using some Vinyl wrap to cover some of the white bits , but staying with the overall design.
Also replacing the rear seat by Ilmberger Carbon parts.
Gilles Crash protection and Rearsets + GB Racing covers.
Minus the sound the bike is now essentially perfect for me :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Finally put my USB port on the bike this weekend. Now got gps everywhere I go wothout worrying about my phone going flat.

next is to get myself bluetooth moulded ear plugs to get tunes and direction pumped into my cranium.

photos later maybe

·
Registered
39 Posts
rolled my new ride out today to look it over while the sun was out briefly here. too many unplanned things keeping me from my new to me toy.(n) gonna be my new track bike so wanted a quick look to start my build list. seems solid on the surface but will know more once i at least get the plastics all off. just did a quick look today but kept stepping back admiring it. lol

Came with the luggage and the rear bag was brand new till i strapped it on to haul it and some extras home. even had the tag on it. lol tank bags used but nice. got the luggage all off and mounting brackets pulled off and boxed up plus some small stuff. need to get some new parts soon so i have enough boxes to take it apart. lol

over all clean for 15k miles. think it might have the original chain on it. definitely wouldnt if I bought it new. haha. :cool:

super excited for the build. :)

some pics and close ups but bad camera guy here. lol

·
Registered
136 Posts
Just got the bike back yesterday with Spark Grid-O full titanium exhaust then today i installed Spider racing rearsets and Bonamici racing dash protector. Also, begin stripping off most of the stock fairings to get the bike ready to install race fairings as soon as i get them back from my local shop.

2341 - 2359 of 2359 Posts