BMW S1000RR Forum banner

2321 - 2340 of 2340 Posts

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
I am finally starting to get ready for my upcoming trackday at Misano. Just cleaned brake calipers and chain sprockets. Next week I will be doing brake fluid, changing tyres and cleaning the wheels.

Then wait wait wait until MISANO trackday. As you understand I am really looking forward.

Sorry for the quality of the basement photo:grin2:

Attachments

·
Registered
449 Posts
I am finally starting to get ready for my upcoming trackday at Misano. Just cleaned brake calipers and chain sprockets. Next week I will be doing brake fluid, changing tyres and cleaning the wheels.

Then wait wait wait until MISANO trackday. As you understand I am really looking forward.

Sorry for the quality of the basement photo:grin2:
Which company are you going with?

·
Registered
47 Posts
What have you done to your S1000RR today?

The all in one MOD thread !

Since the new model is all new there is going to be a lot of modding and learning going on .... share !

classic and new models let's see your tasteful and less so modifications.

I'll start

1,000km run in done , and unlocked, now for some serious fun ..

GB Racing covers fitted too , just in case...

Soon to order..

High Screen

Luggage

Pipe ... but which one ?

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
I got my bike back and started going through what is needed... cluster, immobilizer, key, f$ck me, rear sets, sub frame, head stay, f$ck me, fairings, seat, windscreen, f$ck me, clip ons, throttle, and fork pinch bolts, f$ck me

Attachments

·
Registered
913 Posts
left it at the dealer for its 30k service (well the 3 bits I haven't done like valve clearances, timing, plugs) and they just rang me, 2 intake valves out of spec, too tight :(

More $ going their way dammit

·
Vendor
2,176 Posts
Rather post alot of pics in this thread, here is an existing one I have created for the differences of the K46 to the K67 in mods.

https://www.s1000rrforum.com/forum/bmw-s1000rr-general-discussion/239528-what-differences-between-2015-19-k46-2020-k67-s1000rr.html

Here are a few of the pics with mods on my 2020 ///M bike using carry over parts from the K46 product line.

Driven Halo fuel cap.

Lightech Chain adjusters

8mm Spools

Today I will be installing the 2D front sensor, EVOTECH radiator guards.. pics to come on those

·
Registered
3,625 Posts
What did I do to Madness (my bike) today? I showed it some love and rode it to work today for the first time since I moved to NM, and first time getting a chance to ride it in about a month since I was busy getting the house set up. About 94 miles each way for me now since I finally moved into my house in Rio Rancho after moving out of the shitehole that is Santa Fe. I'm going to take the shorter way home thru the Jemez mtns, only about 75 miles home, but way more scenic. Hopefully I can get a chance to show it more live this weekend and wash it. :)

2321 - 2340 of 2340 Posts