BMW S1000RR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Danke!

A couple items members of possible interest to this forum:

Bouncing off Guardrails book - I started writing it the week before open heart surgery at age 34 in my custom motorcycle shop in Florida. It goes through two surgeries in Colorado, recovery, and a much higher appreciation for life and its experiences afterward, including my move back to Texas. Plenty of colorful content and humor backed by deeper thoughts and an engineering background. Lots of motorcycle adventures, tattoos, guitars, guns, concerts, dollar ballets, and lessons learned the hard way about career, health, relationships, and life. Great read for the adults still maintaining the adrenaline addiction of our youth, or anyone who's been through major medical ordeals. Free poster for any book purchasers from choices below (yes, even nook and kindle purchases). I'll have the s1000rr model poster for sale on the site shortly.

S1000RR Accessory Mount - Engineered accessory mount in ValentineOne-specific configuration, or platform style for all other radar detectors, GPS's, etc. Black anodized aluminum construction for lightweight and blending into the black hole behind the triple trees. Demonstration and installation video on youtube shown below.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
S1000RR and Guns T-shirts are in!

Ok, guys, T-shirts are in. The link to look at and order them is http://www.ychrome.com/Gear.html. I got men's sizes L, XL, and XXL. Please note these are not the thick cotton T-shirt most of us are probably used to seeing. They are a much thinner, cooler, breathable, but still durable material, and cost slightly more than the plain cotton ones, even though they look thinner, especially the white. The reason they cost more than the others on my site is the 5 color screen printing process, but still way less than the $30+ BMW wants for a T-shirt. These shirts are not as likely to shrink as a cotton shirt, but they do run smaller it seems, so if you're a tight in XL, you might go XXL to allow breathing room depending on your wear preference.

Please include your BMW forum login name when ordering from the site in the paypal notes so i know to throw in one of the S1000 posters too. If you order multiple items on this page (multiple shirts, a shirt and a book, etc.), there's a good chance i'll rebate you back some shipping costs since it's cheaper to ship multiple items. Any questions or if you're outside the US, just email me through the contact info on the site, or PM me through the forum, and i'll figure out the best way to get you the merchandise.

Happy new year's eve and best to you all in 2012!!

-axe

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Size selection

A question came up about size selection. I have L, XL, and XXL. You click the drop down menu where it says "Men's T Large" and it'll allow you to select your size, then click the 'buy now' button to jump to paypal and process the order. they fit more like an underarmor you'd wear for riding or to the gym (i.e. smaller). kind of a mat'l between underarmor and cotton, so thin, cool, and breathable.

Again, note your forum name on the paypal notes and i'll send you a free s1000rr poster as well. Or if you'd prefer another poster instead, just note that. choices are below, and these 11x17 posters are also for sale individually.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.