BMW S1000RR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hello Everyone

Hi All! Most of you guys probably haven't heard of us yet, but you'll know us soon! We are a paint company that specializes in eco-friendly paint for motorcycles and autos. We've got a lot of experience in the paint industry and motorcycle industry. Although we have many colors, we specialize in European motorcycle paints.

Please check out our site, ask us questions, send us comments...we want to hear from you. We've got BMW colors covered pretty well but if you need something and don't see it, let us know.

BTW, we're all riders at TouchUpDirect, so if you call or ask a question it won't be like talking to a wall!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thanks...we'll have version 2.0 of the website up within a few weeks. It won't lose any functionality or ease of use but will be spruced up a bit. So keep an eye on it! :)

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Any discount for forum members? coupon code?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Any discount for forum members? coupon code?
Sorry, no, not at this time. We're already considerably less money than any of our competitors. Plus we pride ourselves on our customer service and working with our customers on every level.

We also do not represent ourselves as something we're not. We have great relationships with many OEM's, and they work with us to help us obtain color standards that we precision match. But we don't claim to be the OEM paint on any particular vehicle and neither should our competitors because they are not.

We offer the highest quality paint on the market and the best customer service with competitive pricing!

Thanks!

·
Registered
361 Posts
I want to rattle can my race body (upper, lower and tail)

how many cans would I need?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts