BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Vendor
2,507 Posts
I already spent some money to @the_gooch ! Go BREMBO !

·
Premium Member
3,200 Posts
Thanks guys! Hoping to be your source for only the best in the biz.

Website is www.SoFloSBK.com if you don't see something listed please contact me. If I can't get it, I will get you to the right guy.

Travelling until Monday. Will get posts rolling next week with featured items.

:smile2:
Official welcome purchase pending and awaiting invoice. You can't own a 2020 M with @BMW_388 coding and not max it out without a proper exhaust. MHO. :laugh: It's a night and day difference without but old guys like me need all the advantages we can get. :wink2:

Edit: @the_gooch must have ESP. I was invoiced as I was posting.

·
Vendor
2,507 Posts
Welcome @the_gooch!

Can you get the 2d front suspension sensors for the 2020?
Those have not been released. I emailed to 2D and they are working on the brackets. The radiator is a big issue too.

·
Vendor
51 Posts
SoFloSBK.com

For those that have dealt with me on a business level, I hope they will share their experience. Good or bad. I know I may be the new kid on the block but who better to provide product to our S1000RR family then someone who has actual build knowledge on these bikes through multiple gens. ***Products available for most popular sportbikes in addition to the S1K.

We can be reached at pretty much all hours at [email protected]. We WILL get back to you as soon as possible. If we don't have an item in stock or can't get it, I will actually let you know up front and not let you sit there with an order open for 5 days with no explanation.

We will do whatever we can to meet or beat a deal you have in writing. Sometimes the deal won't work, we get it.

If we don't carry it or can't get it, we WILL get you in contact with someone that can.

We understand the value of saving money on these parts but please, if we answer 10 emails and give you the support---don't throw us under the bus over $20. Our service will trump the couple of dollars saved elsewhere.

All of the parts we sell are parts that we believe to be some of the best in the business. Almost all of them we have personal experience with at the racetrack. We would NOT sell you something we wouldn't use ourselves.

All of the parts we sell are legit through proper distribution. No grey market or shady deals.

For all inquiries we ask that you please email us at [email protected]. Sometimes PMs get lost or mixed up. Best bet is email.

www.SoFloSBK.com South Florida Superbikes

·
Vendor
2,507 Posts
I have dealt with @the_gooch now @SoFlo_SBK

We been both ways together :p

I have sold to Mike and helped him before he is where he is today, and was always patient to my workmanship and explanations.

Now, I have been his customer as well. Excellent product ordering, shipping, and up to date new in box items.

Hope he does well with his new business adventure and it at least pays the bills, meets some new and interesting people, and above all has some enjoyment doing it.

·
Vendor
51 Posts
Does this mean @the_gooch is retired from the forum. That dry wit and sometime caustic humor (Taylor made exhausts come to mind) is missed around here. @bennymx is doing his best to fill in. :laugh:
That jerk is definitely not gone. I can switch between accounts hahahahah.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Already spent about 4k with @SoFlo_SBK. Great pricing, excellent customer service, knowledgeable and just an all around great guy to do business with!
Always kept me updated with my orders through email (even emailed a few times at 9-10pm!)
I would definitely recommend!
Website looks great!

·
Premium Member
3,200 Posts
Already spent about 4k with @SoFlo_SBK. Great pricing, excellent customer service, knowledgeable and just an all around great guy to do business with!
Always kept me updated with my orders through email (even emailed a few times at 9-10pm!)
I would definitely recommend!
Website looks great!
Could not agree more!
@DrIoannis started this thread:

https://www.s1000rrforum.com/forum/s1000rr-hp4-tech-performance-chat/237922-brembo-cnc-19x18-xr01171-master-front-brake-cylinder.html

And that opened about 5 cans of upgrade addiction. @SoFlo_SBK wasn't even officially a business then but @the_gooch handled everything like he had been doing it for years. Front calipers and MC still need to be transferred to my 2020. :laugh:

Ordered some 520 sprockets for my K-67 and I received an unexpected e-mail update 4th of July weekend even though he was on vacation with family. He's also supplied a full Akra Evo and other parts for the new bike. You can't go wrong with SoFloSBK. MHO.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Could not agree more!

@DrIoannis started this thread:

https://www.s1000rrforum.com/forum/s1000rr-hp4-tech-performance-chat/237922-brembo-cnc-19x18-xr01171-master-front-brake-cylinder.html

And that opened about 5 cans of upgrade addiction. @SoFlo_SBK wasn't even officially a business then but @the_gooch handled everything like he had been doing it for years. Front calipers and MC still need to be transferred to my 2020. :laugh:

Ordered some 520 sprockets for my K-67 and I received an unexpected e-mail update 4th of July weekend even though he was on vacation with family. He's also supplied a full Akra Evo and other parts for the new bike. You can't go wrong with SoFloSBK. MHO.

Yeah that thread got me as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
51 Posts
Appreciate the business guys! Just treating everyone how I would expect to be treated. I don't care if it's a $40 order or a $4,000 order, same level of attention.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts