BMW S1000RR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Vendor
3,682 Posts
Well, I get my signature back now at least.

Not much else to say right now.

Thanks.

EXWERKS Flash Tuning Programming
BMSK BMSX BMSMP BMSO BMW S1000RR S1000R ECU Reprogramming
HandHeld Tune/Flash tool information:pM me for now-website coming 2020
Email:pM for now-website coming 2020
Phone:pM for mobile text or voice
Programming RCK2 RCK3 HP Power Kit 2010-2019 K46
Programming 2019/20 K67 EXWERKS BMWAG flash
Programming Marriage ECU Cluster EWS
Lost Keys Service 2005-2020 BMW Motorrad
Master ASE with L1
Certified Master GM Tech

·
Premium Member
481 Posts
Do you have a website to browse?

·
Vendor
3,682 Posts
Reactions: bennymx

·
Vendor
3,682 Posts
POST < 2000 > Had to put it somewhere, might as well be here on the intro to EXWERKS ( formally XWORKS )

XWORKS is actually a drone. XWORKS.com was already owned by someone else. No need to infringe on their name and product so I changed mine. Its just a name.

EXWERKS is German and used by BMWAG for special development of code. I have the EXWERKS code from BMWAG for the K67 ECU. I now own the website www.EXWERKS.com

There is some really great service coming to Road Racers, Canyon Carvers, and just great street riders for 2020.

Direct ECU coding - Still my pick of best practices option. Zero DOA since all testing and calibrations done while I have the ECU in shop. Needed are the ECU, Ignition switch/EWS, one key. Reasonable ECU flash pricing now since no future updates of modified code are part of the new EXWERKS programming.

Flash at the track - I plan to attend several new race tracks for 2020 and ride with some of the forum members that want to invite me there. Flash at the track will be me being able to flash your K67 ( EXWERKS BMWAG code ) via the OBDII port live at the track. Try it before you finalize purchase is offered now.

HandHeld Flash now available - Its the DimSport handheld used by many other tuners in the industry. One difference however is that I dont require you to update your ECU to any special dealer ISTA code version. What you have, I can work with it. Takes a little more programming on my side, but usually ECU code will be emailed same day as you start your process. Currently there are 12 ECU updates since the K67 released in the BMW ISTA system software. Not all these updates do much for really updating just the ECU however. The Cluster/KOMBI is updated alot in September is a good example.

Any updating of customers K67 at the dealer with my handheld get FREE updates to the handheld code. It is just a simple rework on my side to the code, and then email to you. Update the handheld, and flash again to the K67 EXWERKS code. You must be sure to put the STOCK code back in the ECU before you visit the dealer.

RCK2/3 with HP power kit enables still offered 10-19 K46. Direct ECU programming only because cluster/KOMBI is updated as part of that process. HandHelds cannot update the EEPROM side of the ECU, nor the cluster/KOMBI.

All keys lost for 2006 to 2020 recovery is available.

Marriage ECU, Cluster/KOMBI , EWS, Keys, ESA, ABS, services for S1000R and S1000RR.

Service of operation? Well if my phone is on and I am not busy, 7 days a week, 11am to 11pm Central TEXAS time. ( GMT -6 winter, -5 summer) PM me if you want to talk.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Floyd, I'm gonna want to send you my flashed ECU so you can remove a little wheelie control....I like to lift the front every once in awhile! :)

·
Vendor
3,682 Posts
Floyd, I'm gonna want to send you my flashed ECU so you can remove a little wheelie control....I like to lift the front every once in awhile! :)
That will be fine. I will update it for free. Just throw a $10 bill in the box for return shipping. I only need the ECU. I can get around the ignition switch and key on your year model to update the ECU / RCK3 parameters for this simple change. When is the first Barber Track day? I have got to run this K67 there after the good success I had at COTA with it.

·
Registered
776 Posts
That will be fine. I will update it for free. Just throw a $10 bill in the box for return shipping. I only need the ECU. I can get around the ignition switch and key on your year model to update the ECU / RCK3 parameters for this simple change. When is the first Barber Track day? I have got to run this K67 there after the good success I had at COTA with it.
Thanks much. I will in the next few weeks. I've got to get a leaking fork serviced too.

STT doesn't put their dates out for another couple of weeks normally. But our first date will be in March, which can be a hit/miss. If you bring that tuned new bike, I'm willing to give you a kidney to put a couple laps on it...and you can put a few on mine so you can evaluate you tune on my bike

1 - 14 of 14 Posts