BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We would like to welcome DynoJet Research as our newest supporting vendor!

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
big believer in Power Commanders, welcome!!

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
just watched the installation video's on youtube good work on them ,now there's no excuses when some one screws their bike up trying to fit one now....

Welcome....:cool:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Autotune

Can you explain autotune? I am looking to improved fuel/air ratio and additional HP is secondary. How do I find a map for smoother control? I watched the Youtube of installaton but there was no word on the airbox(?) tube block. THANKS BobL.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Running PCV and AutoTune and liking the results. Great to have you aboard.

By the way, I wanted to do a custom dyno tune and I contacted the local bike shop that has a dyno and let them know that I was running PCV and AutoTune and wanted a custom map. The guy said, "You don't need our help with the AutoTune. It is putting us out of business!" But, I will still do a dyno run just to see where I am at with the hardware/software install. :)

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Just bought the PCV and Autotune.I would like to know if I go to the dealer and they use the BMW diagnostic,will this show any faults?Will it be registered to the bikes ECU?

·
Premium Member
1,481 Posts
Calling DJ, Earth to DJ

If you actually frequent this planet, you might want to contact the OP of the following thread.

http://www.s1000rrforum.com/forum/e...-v-blue-white-wire-urgent-help-requested.html

He has questions about what a "blue/white" wire from his PCV is for. Some of us do not have such a wire, and the instructions on-line and in the box don't mention this. Packaging flaw? Wrong model in the box? Just needs some updated instructions?

Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts