BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cannot find gloves that fit. No matter what size I get I have the same issue. The knuckles seem to be straight across the top of the glove but my knuckles are not straight across the top of my hand. Mine slant downward further toward the pinkie end. I been trying Dainese gloves.. maybe I should be trying some other brand that shapes there gloves more like my hands? Anyone else have this issue?
The gloves knuckle for the pinkie sits in front of the pinkie knuckle on my hand and stops movement of that finger. It also puts pressure on inside of that finger because of the glove being twisted by my bend of my hands. It causes my pinkie to go numb and keeps me from being able to both hold on and move the finger. Took some pics but don't know if they really show what I am trying to say. Doe anyone make gloves that are not shaped like a box and just square across the knuckle area?
20200424_162051.jpg
20200424_162051.jpg

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
I think the angle of your knuckles is normal (at least mine are like that too).

I've had that problem with a few gloves - especially when I get them a bit tight for track riding - but most fit fine across my knuckles.

Maybe call Sportbike Tack Gear, Riders Discount, or Revzilla. In the past they've let me order several pairs of things and return what doesn't fit.

·
Registered
442 Posts
IF and WHEN you find a pair of gloves that fit.
With the gloves on your hands submerse your hands in a sink filled with water.Then get on the bike and ride until the gloves are relatively dry.
The water submersion causes the leather to stretch and conform to your hands.
When the gloves are completely dry apply a quality leather conditioner while wearing the gloves.
I hope this will Help your situation.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
IF and WHEN you find a pair of gloves that fit.
With the gloves on your hands submerse your hands in a sink filled with water.Then get on the bike and ride until the gloves are relatively dry.
The water submersion causes the leather to stretch and conform to your hands.
When the gloves are completely dry apply a quality leather conditioner while wearing the gloves.
I hope this will Help your situation.
thanks i will give that a shot!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts