BMW S1000RR Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Good to see this is finally on a modern plattform ! the restriction of the old forum were intense, but it was a bit charming to use this 1990 forum style. haha But this is awesome well done Admin team !

·
Registered
98 Posts
I cannot see the options to become a premium member or lifetime member?
For the amount of time I'm spending on here now I was considering the lifetime membership.

·
Administrator
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I cannot see the options to become a premium member or lifetime member?
For the amount of time I'm spending on here now I was considering the lifetime membership.
Thanks for the consideration on this, we're looking on rolling out features around premium membership shortly. We'll be sure to let you know when that rolls out.
:)

-Gerrit (not Cricket I know, Cricket will return from a coffee run shortly)

·
Premium Member
4,079 Posts
Clicking on the "New" balloon in the upper right provides me with a list of discussion threads with posts I have not yet read.

However, I cannot figure out a way to get to the first unread post in a thread. If I click on the thread title I get to the first post. If I click on the time of the last post (far right of each thread listing) I am brought to the very last post.

How do I get to the first unread post in a thread without scrolling until I find it?

·
Administrator
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Clicking on the "New" balloon in the upper right provides me with a list of discussion threads with posts I have not yet read.

However, I cannot figure out a way to get to the first unread post in a thread. If I click on the thread title I get to the first post. If I click on the time of the last post (far right of each thread listing) I am brought to the very last post.

How do I get to the first unread post in a thread without scrolling until I find it?
Generally speaking, unless you are blocking any scripts in your browser, the title will take you to the last unread post.

Navigating Thread Listing

• Clicking the thread title will take you to where you left off, the 1st unread post.
  • Clicking the timestamp below the title will take you to the 1st post of the thread.
  • Clicking the timestamp above the last poster user takes you to the last (newest) post.
- Cricket

·
Registered
144 Posts
Can you make it so the "release notes" popups in the lower right corner go away? I dont think we need to keep seeing them.

·
Administrator
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Apologies for not clearing this up sooner. These notifications are cookie based, once you dismiss them it shouldn't pop up again until you clear your session cookies. We're working on making this pop up less frequently, but we do weekly updates so they will still pop up with every update. Let us know if you have further concerns.

-Gerrit

21 - 33 of 33 Posts