BMW S1000RR Forum banner

161 - 180 of 241 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #161
Bike's back with me and testing on RWR was a success for the most part.

Looking to do z2's Aug 18-19 Thill East if anyone else wants to go. Anyone going let me know.

I'm 95% sure I'm going to PTT Aug 25-26 Thill East with a few people.
Testing on Redwood Road? Better than nothing. Bear Creek has deteriorated immensely but may have been a better East Bay test. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Testing on Redwood Road? Better than nothing. Bear Creek has deteriorated immensely but may have been a better East Bay test. :laugh:
I was about to go back to the scene of the crime (Alice's)—good thing I didn't because CHP was doing illegal parts checks Sunday. :surprise:

I think the time off for the last 2 months was good as it got me doing some yoga to get my neck issues fixed—and now I'm not so much of an ambi-turner. Can't wait to test this out on T14&15. >:)

·
Premium Member
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #172
After not riding since 7/8 except for the occasional putt to work, things are about to get busy again.

Starting Friday the 31st, I'll be at Sonoma through Sunday and then I'll be heading to T-Hill East for 2 more track days.

T-hill West is tentative for 9/15

I'll be at T-Hill East again 10/6-10/9

Hope to see some of you guys out there! :grin2:

·
Registered
372 Posts
After not riding since 7/8 except for the occasional putt to work, things are about to get busy again.

Starting Friday the 31st, I'll be at Sonoma through Sunday and then I'll be heading to T-Hill East for 2 more track days.

T-hill West is tentative for 9/15

I'll be at T-Hill East again 10/6-10/9

Hope to see some of you guys out there! :grin2:
Bob! so I'll see you at the Ken Hill Coaching? Oct 8 and 9?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Never made it to THill on the 19th, buddy ended up in urgent care with a throat inflammation. :(

Should be there on Labor day, but if my rear is fried by lunch, I don't really want to have to buy a new set of Dunlops because I'm currently on Pirellis, sigh.

·
Premium Member
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #177
Should be there on Labor day, but if my rear is fried by lunch, I don't really want to have to buy a new set of Dunlops because I'm currently on Pirellis, sigh.
Keigwins has changed the Dunlop only rule this year. Jason ins usually there to sell Dunlops in the Dunlop race tire truck and Jose sells all the other brands. If you want Pirellis you can buy them. :wink2:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Keigwins has changed the Dunlop only rule this year. Jason ins usually there to sell Dunlops in the Dunlop race tire truck and Jose sells all the other brands. If you want Pirellis you can buy them. :wink2:
Herpa derpa, I never checked what Jose had. Thanks for the heads up.

·
Premium Member
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #179
Herpa derpa, I never checked what Jose had. Thanks for the heads up.
Looking forward to seeing you back on the track again. :smile2: At one point you seemed so discouraged I thought you were going to hang it up. :frown2:

161 - 180 of 241 Posts