BMW S1000RR Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Only a small, thin one? Sounds like you're just not trying hard enough.
You're right, but you don't have much air gap room left over. I did the calcs and you can get a 130 lb hooker in there. The panniers are each 31 liters and the top box 28. The 130 lb hooker can be mushed into 60 liters if you squeeze out all the air. You will clearly need to use plastic bags to keep it all from oozing out. And don't try to fit a really big girl.

Hood Automotive tire Musical instrument accessory Bumper Automotive lighting

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
You're right, but you don't have much air gap room left over. I did the calcs and you can get a 130 lb hooker in there. The panniers are each 31 liters and the top box 28. The 130 lb hooker can be mushed into 60 liters if you squeeze out all the air. You will clearly need to use plastic bags to keep it all from oozing out. And don't try to fit a really big girl.
Could not hurt to watch a few seasons of Dexter for some better ideas how to properly dispose of a body. We can all agree the RR model is not a good candidate, unless you are just trying to evade the police then yes its the perfect bike.

·
Registered
626 Posts

View attachment 222198
You are removing internal organs, right?

21 - 33 of 33 Posts