BMW S1000RR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

141 - 160 of 161 Posts

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #141 ·
I see those manicured hands Mani. LOL ;)

Nice video except for one of the bearing on your camera dolly is off. and could see some oscillations.

:nerd:
I had to get pretty for you guys. :nerd:

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #142 ·

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #144 ·
Just received a large supply from Italy. Got all colors in stock. Hands down the best gas cap you can buy for you S1000RR. So good that BMW has installed them on the HP4 Race.

Order yours directly from : TWM Quick Action Racing Gas Cap for BMW S1000RR

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #147 ·
@MotoMillion what’s the advantage of having this gas cap for street riding?
Lighter weight than factory cap. No need to remove your key to fill up. Looks million times better.

Need more reasons? :)

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Lighter weight than factory cap. No need to remove your key to fill up. Looks million times better.

Need more reasons? :)
I don't know, guess I'm semi-excited about it for street use :) Though there's not much gas in the tank even when topped, keyless access just opens up possibilities for crazies and potential miscreants. And given how attractive this beast it, it sure draws a helluva attention even when parked.

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #149 ·
I don't know, guess I'm semi-excited about it for street use :) Though there's not much gas in the tank even when topped, keyless access just opens up possibilities for crazies and potential miscreants. And given how attractive this beast it, it sure draws a helluva attention even when parked.
No need to be paranoid. If anything Miami is probably the worst places of all to have such "easy access" as you mention but nothing has happened, I've been running these caps on all my bikes for years. Also most people even some people who purchase them, don't realize that you first need to push the handle down and then turn it to open it.

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
No need to be paranoid. If anything Miami is probably the worst places of all to have such "easy access" as you mention but nothing has happened, I've been running these caps on all my bikes for years. Also most people even some people who purchase them, don't realize that you first need to push the handle down and then turn it to open it.

Fair points, Mani. Thank you.

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #152 ·
what do you do with the cap when you're filling up?
Ask the bum who is begging for change to hold it till you fill up...

On a serious note, I just set it on either the upper triple or on top of the gas pump.

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #153 ·

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #158 ·

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #159 ·