BMW S1000RR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

121 - 140 of 161 Posts

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #121 ·
Can someone post a pic of how a black or blue one might look on an RR with the Motorsport colors?

Thanks!
Here is how the blue looks. Will dig up pictures of our bike here with the black cap for you to see as well.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
fwiw, I am really digging mine, my eyes just gravitate to it when I walk up to the bike. It's very well made and a gorgeous piece.
Huge aesthetic improvement over the stock gray piece (of crap).

I feel like I serendipitously scored another HP part :grin2:

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #134 ·
fwiw, I am really digging mine, my eyes just gravitate to it when I walk up to the bike. It's very well made and a gorgeous piece.
Huge aesthetic improvement over the stock gray piece (of crap).

I feel like I serendipitously scored another HP part :grin2:
Don't forget that you've saved weight on the bike with this cap too, it is also weight that is almost at the very top end of the bike.

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #136 ·
Just got reinforcements to our stock, and got a lot of these so that we can get them out to every one of you within 1-3 business days here in the USA!

Order directly from https://www.motomillion.com/products/twm-quick-action-cnc-aluminum-gas-cap-for-bmw-tbmwpr-02

Use discount code S1000RRFORUM at checkout when you order to get the forum discount code.

Black, Red, Gold, Blue and Silver colored handles are all available! Don't by sub-par parts for your S1000RR, get the best that is out there!

121 - 140 of 161 Posts