BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm crossing my fingers for VIR this coming weekend, March 25, 26th, but it's not looking good. I've got about 10 track days I've already registered for on the east coast and I'm wondering how many others are pulling days at the track early in the season. I still need to shake down my bike and get it dialed in before I start really pushing it so I'll be slaggin it in Novice on a white #72 bike. I'll have a black and silver 7x16 trailer and a silver f150 if you see me there.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,167 Posts
Not going to VIR this weekend - looking at major snow storm today thru Thursday. Here in MA we have another month before the weather really starts being track friendly.

My first scheduled track day is April 24th if the weather is good and if my shoulder is good.

I'm just now starting to think about working on the bikes - just been too cold up until this point.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll be at PittRace April 28, 29, and then NJMP 30. I think since VIR is gonna get cancelled, from what I hear, my next track weekend will have to be NCBike on April 7 and 8.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
This time of year in the Southeast, I usually have 4 or 5 track days under my Belt. I have ZERO so far this year, I have a couple planned for April tho, I'll be coaching for TPM and riding track days with N2, PRE, and CornerSpeed. Hope to see you guys next month.

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
I start up in April with back to back weekends; first Putnam then NCM. Bikes are almost back together... cold weather has slowed me down! Time for a heated garage...

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All I have left to do is put my fairings back oon and fit up my clip on and lever angles and I'm good to go. Finally got my AIM bracket and actually lucked out and they sent 2 in the package instead of one. Any of you guys need a mounting bracket?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts