BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys
my brother bought S1000rr 2011 Full option with all the traction and the quickshift options

anyway ,,, the bike is modified now !

Brocks Full exhust system

Ct single full system
CT Single Full System w/Flames and other S 1000 RR | Brock's Main Store

with BST Carbon fiber wheels
the Bike is unbeleivable !
i cannot Role 120 Kilo/h and accelirate ,, its start lifting up ! ( wheelie )
aggresive wheelie ,,,
if i am going to Race Hayabusa with piston Head Cams and exhust ,,
i cannot accilirate with him in the 1st gear !
how do u guys race with it ???
do i have to Lower it ???????
or there is another way to Handle it ?
i hope i get some answers from guys who have Drived it ,,,
or can the traction help me ???
because i know the bike now got more power then Stock bike because of the exhust system
and its Lighter because the Carbonfibeer wheels
so the tractions Works like Crazy which is cannot race with it ,, ,
i didnt take it to dyno yet !
and didnt tune it ,,
the bazzaz in the shipping ,, so i know when i tune it ,, there will be more power to add ....
i hope some expert guys can help me with this subject :D

note : how much should i expect from the bike ? RWHP

if i used race Fuel higher octain ,,, in normal Stock engine bikes Like ZX10r or GSXR1000 you wont get extra HP from the higher octain Fuel because the engine is Stock ! but in the S1000rr will i get extra HP like the one Brocksperformace have showed in youtube ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0awpjetko2U

·
Registered
135 Posts
Depending on the dyno is going to have different outcome on numbers. Where are you located? I would say a hair under 180 but it would have helped to have a stock graph because at that point PCV and exhaust are good for about 6-9hp but iof the dyno reads hi and the stock pull is around 180 then expect mid to upper 180's. Yes with race gas from my experience with my gsxr MR12 is good for about 8-12hp and the same for the BMW. Hope this helped.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Higher octane gas will only keep fuel from pre-igniting under heavy compression-(also known as "knocking"-where fuel ignites before the spark plug fires) you probably will see minimal horsepower gains- you need to use race fuel if you have modified the engine for higher compression.(e.g. milled head) If you want to accelerate quicker, you will need to make your wheel-base longer- either swingarm extensions or new swingarm. lowering will decrease aerodynamic load on the bike allowing for gains in top speed.

·
Banned
1,491 Posts
how tall/heavy are you?
im 5'6 125lb and only get a little bit of wheelie in 1st gear when going WOT. 2nd gear and on it stays planted and just rips.
tuck in and forward as much as you can to get all the weight on the front of the bike.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Ummm.. throttle control?
I am not big myself on swingarm extensions or strapping down the front end on a sportbike unless it is a Hayabusa or ZX14.

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
If there is too much power, just remove 2 spark plugs, and all will be better.

Reactions: Kiev1981
1 - 17 of 17 Posts