BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently, I have completed my first few ever track days at Grand Bend Motorplex. Looking at another track in SW Ontario, more specifically TMP Cayuga. Anyone ever been there with some good critiques/comments in the track? Ive heard its fairly bumpy. Thnx for any feedback.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Don't bother, If you are going to be making a trip of it I would suggest trying Shannonville or Mosport. TMP has gone down hill the past few years, the washrooms haven't worked in 2-3 years, they have porta-potties that were right full this past weekend when I was there, and they are asking $200+ with tax for a track day.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thnx for the info. I am more concerned with the track itself (layout, runoff’s, bumpiness, turns to watch for, pos/neg stuff).

Not much of a trip for me (about an hr or so from London).

Your not first person to say its gone downhill a bit lately. However I’ve also heard from a friend that was there recently that love it compared to Grandbend, (higher speeds etc.)

Also, if you register for full day a week b4, its only 160 tx incl, vs 135 tx incl at GB.

Just looking for new experience on different type of track and some feedback. Thnx again for info.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts