BMW S1000RR Forum banner
61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Premium Member
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Wanna list prices and what’s available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We are taking some down to the dealer auction and will see what they go for. Then we will offer the same price to anyone else who wants one. That will be in about a week and a half. You get whatever the wholesale average price is. No games.

·
9,136 Posts
Are you able to ship them?
CSS goes to tracks all over the US, see their schedule for track closest to you, pay for the bike, they will deliver it to their track event for free.

·
Registered
698 Posts
I think whatever wasn't sold here is gone to a wholesale??

·
Registered
626 Posts
I think whatever wasn't sold here is gone to a wholesale??
I'm surprised they didn't do it before. I figured it was partially marketing, to get the word out about the school. Too much liability risk selling directly to the next owner for most businesses.

Maybe they just didn't put on enough miles during the pandemic, and want to keep them for another year.

·
Vendor
4,406 Posts
That would be high priced on a 18 with 10k miles. I am so glad I personally witness the buy of a 2018 on December 2018 ... fully loaded / forged wheels premium bike for $12500 OTD. It was an amazing price. I trailered the bike home for the guy.

Reactions: JUST4GP

·
Registered
108 Posts
That would be high priced on a 18 with 10k miles. I am so glad I personally witness the buy of a 2018 on December 2018 ... fully loaded / forged wheels premium bike for $12500 OTD. It was an amazing price. I trailered the bike home for the guy.
That’s an amazing price for a bike with those options. I paid that amount for my 2015. Without those options hahaha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

61 - 75 of 75 Posts