BMW S1000RR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2020 S1000RR
6 Posts
I purchased one of the 2020 bikes this year. The carbon wheels come off along with the stock Front upper and lower fairings. Alloy wheels and race plastics go on. Mine came with all of the R&G crash protection (Frame Sliders, case covers, bar ends, and swingarm spools). You get to pick Dunlop Q3+, Q4, or slicks (CSS has these in stock and/or on their website-go look). I actually purchased a bike that I rode last summer by chance. JJ the lead mechanic answered all of my questions quickly. You will have to arrange your own shipping. I used "Motorcycle Shippers", it was clean and easy. I also purchased a set of track plastics to go with the bike in street trim. All of the "student" bikes I saw when I attended the school were the full M package bikes. Instructors rode the others. If you're interested give JJ a shout and see if he has any left. Mine had 17,300 miles on it. Runs great! a minor ding here and there, but after all its a used bike! I saw the care and attention the mechanics put into all the bikes. No worries there.

·
Registered
30 Posts
@Dylan Code any update from you? I will also be emailing the mechanic for an updated list.

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
@Dylan Code any update from you? I will also be emailing the mechanic for an updated list.
I heard the recalls are imminent. Once we get the new calipers I think JJ the mechanic will take deposits while we wait for the titles to process with the DMV. If you send him a note he will put you on the list to send out the bike details: miles, color, cost.

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Are any of these bikes still available ?
We just got the first 6 back from BMW with the brake recall done. Now we need to buy them, then get the titles sent to us. That process will take about 3-4 weeks to get the titles at which point we will start selling.

·
Registered
9 Posts
We just got the first 6 back from BMW with the brake recall done. Now we need to buy them, then get the titles sent to us. That process will take about 3-4 weeks to get the titles at which point we will start selling.
do the bikes come with rear footpegs and passenger seat and seat cowl. also do you happen to have a list of pricing?

·
Registered
25 Posts
do the bikes come with rear footpegs and passenger seat and seat cowl. also do you happen to have a list of pricing?
This is what I was told about pricing few months ago.

“Pricing will depend on mileage and will range from $15-19k.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41 - 51 of 51 Posts