BMW S1000RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
The Official "I do not like the factory color options on the 2020 S1000RR thread

Man, these renders that FBTO posted are gorgeous.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Does anyone have a template they don’t mind sharing. If not, I’ll get around to making one within a week or two. Semester just started but my professors are already lining up tests. :frown2:

·
Registered
6 Posts

Going to try and attempt something like this, not because I don’t like the white. But according to my dealer, all 17 bikes besides 1 will be motorsport color. So trying to stand out a bit from the pack. But still have time, might look at some other color options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lol, i made that picture. nice to see it doing rounds here and on ig

·
Premium Member
2,974 Posts
The cars do offer INDIVIDUAL paint options. Perhaps that might be offered to the bikes also some day?

·
Premium Member
2,974 Posts
I doubt it. Some customisation is available now but not really for the S range.

I guess with all the decals and panels it could get complex.

There were these individual color in the UK

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
WorldSBK

Turns out the WSBK bike won't be in matte black. Spoiler alert, NONE of the bikes in WSBK or MotoGP will run the matte black fairings during testing and before they reveal their 2019 livery... LOL

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I search "motogp test bike" to see all of these black bikes. Does this mean all of them will race in that color?
You didn't get the memo? 2019 will be an all matte-black field of bikes. Only differences will be the number plates. Sure it will be hard to tell who is who, but I'll be [email protected] if those bikes won't look *******-A sexy!!!

·
Registered
883 Posts
You didn't get the memo? 2019 will be an all matte-black field of bikes. Only differences will be the number plates. Sure it will be hard to tell who is who, but I'll be [email protected] if those bikes won't look *******-A sexy!!!
Missed that memo..what happened? Did the riders complain that if their bike was not a matte black finish they wouldn't race this year?

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Missed that memo..what happened? Did the riders complain that if their bike was not a matte black finish they wouldn't race this year?
Actually a bunch of guys on the MotoGP forum complained about the paint in a thread about the 2019 season and MotoGP decided to get their heads out of their arses and finally offer some GP bikes in all matte-black...

·
Registered
3,625 Posts
Bwahahahahaha! Oh man Benny, you're killing me! :)

Methinks TT will go with the matte pink one...as long as it has "Hello Kitty" graphics. If it's not available, he'll write a nasty letter written in crayon to BMW management....

·
Registered
3,625 Posts
TT want's matte black? It's as close as Home Depot and a can or 2 of Rustoleum BBQ grill paint....

Since I can't afford one (pending new house payment and pending KTM 790 Adventure R payment...) I'm not really concerned....BUT, it's a shame that my beloved Motorrad colors are not available as an option on anything but the M version. Ah well, think I'll keep my 2015. ;) #otherpeople'sproblems

21 - 40 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.