BMW S1000RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Post here to complain about the factory color options on the new S1000RR!!! Organize a petition, start a boycott, and complain until your heart is content!!!

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Premium Member
3,200 Posts
People that don't like the factory color options so much that they are upset and or refuse to buy need to visit @sro 's Grilling, coffee and wine threads to broaden their tastes and preferences. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
2,968 Posts

Going to try and attempt something like this, not because I don’t like the white. But according to my dealer, all 17 bikes besides 1 will be motorsport color. So trying to stand out a bit from the pack. But still have time, might look at some other color options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
337 Posts

Going to try and attempt something like this, not because I don’t like the white. But according to my dealer, all 17 bikes besides 1 will be motorsport color. So trying to stand out a bit from the pack. But still have time, might look at some other color options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is exactly my point to everyone bitching about color. There's a reason it's good that it comes in only 2-3 colors. The lemmings leave it the same/stock, and the people who want to go above and beyond and customize their bike and make it "their own" are able to. It's not because I do not like how this bike looks in black -- I'm just 100% happy they aren't offering it stock in black, so if you want to stand out in the crowd you go ahead and you do a little extra work (or spend the money) and do it yourself. I've definitely noticed there's a huge lack of DIYers on this forum in comparison to others -- just means there's opportunity for those of us who can pick up a wrench to have something that no one else on the road does.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am going to be honest... I am a little disappointed that all the color babies have not posted in this thread at all to complain. I was hoping for at least one guy to start a petition to send to BMW main over this whole scandal... LOLOLOL

·
Super Moderator
9,641 Posts
People that don't like the factory color options so much that they are upset and or refuse to buy need to visit @sro 's Grilling, coffee and wine threads to broaden their tastes and preferences. :laugh:
Best post I've seen in a long time.

No company can accommodate everyone. paint it or go buy something else? How the hell is Ducati so successful with boring red???

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
white or yellowy maybe... :grin2:>:)
Are the graphics on the MS color clear coated? If not, you could peal them off and have a white bike lol.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.