BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,406 Posts
IT'S A MACHINE. Above the top of the line. My son put the stickers on it. This could be bike night anywhere in the world.

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
hahahah... wow .. thats too good!! stickers lol oh man. looked like a eBay special!!

·
4,587 Posts
BMW R race limited edition needs some help with those massive chicken strips. He needs to hang out with Ducati bros.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Oh man, the stories I’ve heard and the things I’ve seen at bike nights in the distant past. I just couldn’t take it without laughing out loud a majority of the time.

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
How did I miss this video? “It is race prepared”. “As a street version, it is race prepared”. This is too good.

Looks like he bought the bike second hand from someone and believes whatever the seller told him. No bmw dealers call it r and r.

·
Premium Member
1,615 Posts
I'd say sad, not funny.

Reminds me of so many members, past and present, who are so sure they are the smartest guys here b/c they have money...

·
Super Moderator
9,640 Posts
Gotta love the ohlins sticker on the forks along with "limited edition" stickers his son put on it.

Rim tape on cast wheels make it "baller."

·
Registered
738 Posts
Now, why the hell would he run his mouth like that when he KNOWS he's being recorded??????? Jeezzzzeee you'd think he was trying to get some off the reporter...

·
Super Moderator
9,640 Posts
Now, why the hell would he run his mouth like that when he KNOWS he's being recorded??????? Jeezzzzeee you'd think he was trying to get some off the reporter...
Because he actually believes in what he is saying. Sadly, I know some folks like this.

·
Registered
11 Posts
LOL epic. Must have been a sale on BMW Logos. Well, if stickers purchased off the internet make it go faster then that explains why Paul needs full polish leathers to stand by his helmet and gloves display. "As a street version its fully race prepared . . . " Umm yup on cast wheels. Thank Paul(s) when you see them - these are the guys that make it profitable for companies to make these bike available for all of us.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts