BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We're proud to announce that due to our success and popularity here in the US, and the favorable exchange rates with the strong dollar, we have been able to ramp up production and re-negotiate US pricing with Germany. We're thrilled to be able to pass these savings on to our valued customers!

The stand is still 100% German made in the same factory with the same top-quality materials by the same skilled technicians-- we will never shave cost by reducing quality, even a tiny amount. Every stand still carries a lifetime warranty and we will continue to offer our no-cost adapter-plate exchange program to current and future customers. Absolutely nothing has changed except the US price!

The new retail cost is $549, and we'll of course still be offering discounts for forum members.

Use discount code BMW when placing your order on our website www.BursigUSA.com

·
Vendor
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will it work with the 2015 S1000RR?
Absolutely! We have an updated plate design for the 2015 model. Just added to the website. They are currently in production in Germany and will be here in about 10-14 days. You can order whenever you're ready and we will ship as soon as they're here! :cool:

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
I vouch for this product and MaxMoto's service. Great product, speedy shipment, even better customer service. This stand saved me a whole lot of headache. Just wish the discount was on when I was buying it.

·
Vendor
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I vouch for this product and MaxMoto's service. Great product, speedy shipment, even better customer service. This stand saved me a whole lot of headache. Just wish the discount was on when I was buying it.
I know it might not completely satisfy you but it's because of customers like you that we were able to lower the price!

We appreciate your positive feedback. Please let us know in case you are changing bikes in the near future. We would be more than happy to swap out adapter plates for you.

·
Vendor
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you for all the inquiries, guys! I get many questions about availability for the 2015 S1000RR. We will have the adapter plates for that bike available within the next 2 weeks!

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any additional questions. Many Stands for the 2015 S1000RR are already spoken for but we do have a few units left.

Either way, I hope to hear from you soon!

·
Vendor
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Does this price include the adapter plate? If not, how much will one be for a 2014 HP4?
The price includes everything: Stand, adapter plate and wheels!

Got the Stand for the HP4 in stock - ready to ship. If you place your order through our website using the S1000RRforum discount code BMW the price will go down to below $500.-:eek:

I hope this information helps!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts