BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Vendor
3,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've been busy in the past few months getting ourselves acquainted with the 2020 S1000RR.

We finished up this beauty for a client, this is revision 1. The parts availability was almost non existent at the time of this build but still very happy how it turned out. It is coming back to us in the upcoming weeks for the M carbon wheels to be removed to be replaced with the OZ Racing forged wheels with T-Drive rotors.

The owner has a pretty impressive line up of motorcycles including an HP4 Race, and he is extremely happy with this 2020 S1000RR and he says it is his favorite bike.

The bike might look fairly stock, but there is a long list of parts.

- Gilles Tooling Mirror Block Off Plates
- Gilles Tooling Billet Oil Filler Cap
- Gilles Tooling Steering Stem Nut
- Gilles Tooling FXR Racing Rear Sets
- Gilles Tooling TCA Rear Chain Adjusters
- Gilles Tooling Front Axle Sliders
- Gilles Tooling Rear Axle Sliders
- Gilles Tooling Titanium Rear Axle Nut
- MRA Double Bubble Clear Windscreen
- Ilmberger Carbon Fiber Air Intake Nose Piece
- Ilmberger Carbon Fiber Instrument Cluster Cover
- Ilmberger Carbon Fiber Front Tank Cover
- Ilmberger Carbon Fiber Front Sprocket Cover
- Ilmberger Carbon Fiber Tank Side Panels
- Ilmberger Carbon Fiber Side Fairing Badge Holders
- Ilmberger Carbon Fiber Wiring Harness Cover
- Ilmberger Carbon Fiber Shark Fin Side Fairing
- Ilmberger Carbon Fiber Rear Swing Arm Covers
- Ilmberger Carbon Fiber Street Front Fender
- Ilmberger Carbon Fiber Race Rear Hugger with Chain Guard
- Ilmberger Carbon Fiber Rear Under Tail
- Ilmberger Carbon Fiber Rear Solo Seat Upper Tail Panel
- Alpha Racing Carbon Fiber Frame Covers
- Alpha Racing Rear Spools
- Alpha Racing 520 Conversion Sprocket Kit
- EK 3DZ Forged 520 120 Link Black/ Gold Chain
- GB Racing Engine Case Cover Sliders
- R&G Racing Radiator and Oil Cooler Guards
- R&G Racing Aero Frame Sliders
- R&G Racing Rear Footpeg Blanking Plates
- TWM Clutch Lever
- TWM Carbon Fiber Gas cap
- TWM Low Drag Brake Lever for Brembo Corsa Corta
- TWM / Motocoach Carbon Fiber Brake Cooling Ducts
- Brembo GP4-MS Front Calipers
- Brembo RCS 19 Corsa Corta Brake Master Cylinder
- Stahlbus Bleeder Valve for Master Cylinder
- Rizoma Front Brake Reservoir
- Motomillion Carbon Fiber Brake Lever Guard
- Akrapovic / SC Project GP-R Full Titanium Exhaust System
- Sprint Filter P08-F185 Performance Air Filter
- Samco Racefit Silicone Radiator Hoses
- NRC Fender Eliminator Kit with Integrated Tail Light
- Bren Tuning Stage 1 ECU Flash
- Proti Titanium Front Caliper Bolts
- Proti Titanium Pivot Bolt for Brembo RCS
- Ohlins Steering Damper

Here are some pictures of the current state of the build. Will post more as there are updates.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
...my keyboard just shorted out because I droooooooled all over it....

·
Vendor
2,075 Posts
Lots of cool bling 😎. You running ABS with the GP4 calipers? Does it behave the same way as stock calipers?
I have the GP4 on my 2020.. no issues with the ABS. In PRO RACE modes you can turn off ABS with the K67.

·
Vendor
3,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lots of cool bling 😎. You running ABS with the GP4 calipers? Does it behave the same way as stock calipers?
These are the newly released GP4-MS calipers, the ABS works as it should. While bedding in the brakes on the street there was no problems with the ABS.

Those calipers with the new master and proper Brembo HTC-64T fluid makes world of difference.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Seems that we all need your silicone oil cooler hoses rather than the radiator hoses. That would solve the oil cooler problem currently driving us all mad.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
These are the newly released GP4-MS calipers, the ABS works as it should. While bedding in the brakes on the street there was no problems with the ABS.

Those calipers with the new master and proper Brembo HTC-64T fluid makes world of difference.
Just out of curiosity, what do the calipers and master run? Can't afford them now, but just for reference. Thanks!

·
Vendor
2,075 Posts
Just out of curiosity, what do the calipers and master run? Can't afford them now, but just for reference. Thanks!
I am not sure of the price... but, I have interest in the GP4 product line as always. I firmly believe the faster you go, the better stopping power you need also to enhance that performance all around.

here is a section from the Brembo website

The Brembo GP4-MS caliper is the top performer among Brembo calipers for road bikesThe GP4 family range is completed by the Brembo GP4-RS monobloc caliper, the GP4-RR monobloc caliper machined from solid exclusively for racing applications, and the two-piece GP4-RX caliper, also machined from solid.

The Brembo GP4-MS caliper kit also includes high performance sintered pads - the top choice for mixed road/track use - plus all the small parts needed for assembly and related instructions.

https://www.brembo.com/en/company/news/new-brembo-gp4-ms-caliper

·
Vendor
3,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We got a wide range of Brembo calipers for the S1000RR here > https://www.motomillion.com/collections/bmw-s1000rr-2019/calipers

Brembo RCS master cylinders for the S1000RR can be found here > https://www.motomillion.com/collections/bmw-s1000rr-2019/master-cylinders

The GP4-MS retail is $3000

The Corsa Crota master cylinder retails for $372

Let me know when ever you want to get it, I can always do deals for forum members.

The RCS 19 Corsa Corta / RCS 19 is the correct master cylinder to be paired with the GP4-MS caliper due to the piston sizes.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
We got a wide range of Brembo calipers for the S1000RR here > https://www.motomillion.com/collections/bmw-s1000rr-2019/calipers

Brembo RCS master cylinders for the S1000RR can be found here > https://www.motomillion.com/collections/bmw-s1000rr-2019/master-cylinders

The GP4-MS retail is $3000

The Corsa Crota master cylinder retails for $372

Let me know when ever you want to get it, I can always do deals for forum members.

The RCS 19 Corsa Corta / RCS 19 is the correct master cylinder to be paired with the GP4-MS caliper due to the piston sizes.
Wow! Sexy as all h3ll, but, good thing I'm too slow to need any of that! I win the lottery, however, and it's a different story! Beautiful stuff for sure!

·
Registered
737 Posts
Pads, Pads, Pads. Start there and work your way up. You may find that you are perfectly satisfied with the OEM stuff. For most of us it's nothing more than bling value unless you actually intend to race it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts