BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

We are HVMP Inc (Hudson Valley Motorsports Parts in case you were wondering), a maker and seller of heavy stainless steel bar end weights. We just signed up as vendors for this forum. We are a small mom and pop shop that designs and makes our products here in the beautiful Hudson Valley of New York. We are avid motorcyclists, and enjoy riding around all over our beautiful country (when we can find the time).

You can read more about our products on our webpage at HVMP Motorcycle Bar Ends to Reduce Vibrations or visit our facebook page at www.facebook.com/HVMP.Inc

We've been here before to answer questions about our products, but now it's official.

We've gotten great feedback from our S1000RR customers who've bought our bar end weights. If you decide to order be sure to use the forum discount code of HVMP10 for a 10% discount.

Feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions about our products. Thanks for all your support.

Cheers
HVMP, the management

·
Vendor
2,722 Posts
I was thinking black too.

And to spice it up put a BMW across it

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes indeed. Discount code still works. Sorry for the delayed reply. I have to adjust the settings here so I get notified when there is a reply.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts