BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about picking up a BMW X1 for the wife. There are quite a few attractive looking ads on the swapalease website. Anyone have any first hand knowledge of how taking over someone else's lease works?

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Well this won't really answer your question but I was on the other side and had someone take over my lease. Basically you'll have to apply for credit with the leasing company, sign some docs, ask the owner to pay for doc fees and wait 2 to 4 weeks for the entire process.

It's a pretty seamless process.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There are a couple websites that list them, but I believe if you decide to move ahead you have to sign up with BMW financing. I'm just speculating here though. The most attractive thing about this is the monthly payments are about the same as a new lease but the down payment has already been provided by the original leaser so just pay around $500 fee for the transfer and take over the payments.

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
According to a guy that lemoned an Infiniti that had, BMW’s are the cars he sees lemoned the most. As for value I have always used Kelly Blue Book in the states.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
My ex-wife has an X1 with the M package. She likes it. She says it’s very easy to park which is very important for her because she is 4’11 and always has issues parking her cars. It’s not a bad looking car inside or out.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My girlfriend is driving a brand new X1 in the M package. well, to be honest, this car is dope, but it's too girly if you know what I mean. It is a perfect gift for a woman. I bought it last month as a present for her. We are almost 6 years being together and I thought it would be a nice present. Frankly speaking, I had to take a credit for this car, as I don't have the necessary amount of money at the moment and I wanted to give this car as a present right on the anniversary day. So to say, I took a credit, a good offer by the way, and I bought this car. She was so happy. The credit company was very friendly and the offer was really good. I was advised by a friend to have a credit from this company, by the way, maybe there are other people who are looking for a credit so I am going to leave a link right here https://foxycredit.com/no/arcadia-finans-norge-lan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts