BMW S1000RR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

41 - 60 of 90 Posts

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
It has been proven over and over again that the Sprint Filter P08 filters outflow any other filter made by others while being able to filter out finer dust particles than the OEM filter! Hard to believe? Look out for our video we will post soon of the land speed record setting S1000RR which uses a P08 filter in one of the dustiest environments a bike can be on, the desert!

Order your Sprint Filter P08 for the BMW S1000RR from https://www.motomillion.com/collections/bmw-s1000rr/air-filters

Fits all 09-17 S1000RR models, including the HP4.

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
No other air filter will come close to flowing as much as a Sprint Filter while being able to filter out dust better than even your OEM filter!

P08 filters are always in stock, and you can order yours directly from : https://www.motomillion.com/collections/bmw-s1000rr/air-filters

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Some real world results and proof to share with all enthusiasts.

Here is a dyno of a 2015 Yamaha R1, done back to back under same conditions. The only difference was the air filters fitted, one run was with the MWR WSBK another one with the Sprint Filter P16 filter. Don't be fooled by MWR's gimmicky name. The results are not shocking to us as we knew the Sprint Filter would out perform any others out there since they are the main choice of many Superbike teams already.

Attachments

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Used by many WSBK teams including the Althea BMW team, Sprint Filter is by far the best filter! Flows more air, traps more dust/dirt, cleans easily with just blowing compressed air!

Almost a must as your first mod, and it is so simple to do! Watch our video and see how easy it is to change your own air filter!

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
You will never have to buy another air filter again.

Highest flowing air filters on the market, while being able to filter out smaller particles than the oem paper air filter!

Order yours directly from : https://www.motomillion.com/collections/bmw-s1000rr/air-filters

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
One of the first and our favorite mods for the S1000RR / S1000R and S1000XR

We have lots of the Sprint Filter's in stock. This means we ship them within the same business day your order is placed, and you will receive it in 1-3 business days.

Order yours directly from : https://www.motomillion.com/collections/bmw-s1000rr/air-filters

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Due for a service soon? Don't forget the air filter. Sprint Filter P08 filter is a reusable filter, no oiling or other messy things needed to clean. Simply blow it with compressed air and install it back in the bike.

Proven to be the best air filter over and over again.

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
If not the largest, one of the largest stocking dealers for Sprint Filter here in the USA! We have racks full of filters.

Follow this link to order your Sprint Filter for the S1000RR > Best Performance Air Filter for BMW S1000RR / S1000R / S1000XR / HP4

You will never have to buy another air filter. Sprint Filter has been over and over again proven to give you the maximum power increase while being able to filter out fine dust particles!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Performance wise the P08 is awesome! Filtration on the other hand could be better :( there was a light film of fine dust particles in my air box when I pulled it out to clean it the other day. Luckily it's not enough to do harm.

Reactions: beech

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Performance wise the P08 is awesome! Filtration on the other hand could be better :( there was a light film of fine dust particles in my air box when I pulled it out to clean it the other day. Luckily it's not enough to do harm.
Make sure you seat the filter properly in place, when we see dust that has gotten through with these filters, most of the time, it is because the filter hasn't been seated properly.

They set a land speed record in the desert with an S1000RR running a P08 filter and here is a video showing the air box right after a couple of runs.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Make sure you seat the filter properly in place, when we see dust that has gotten through with these filters, most of the time, it is because the filter hasn't been seated properly.

They set a land speed record in the desert with an S1000RR running a P08 filter and here is a video showing the air box right after a couple of runs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzCVvFrd0zE
Sure wish he'd run his finger across that airbox in his video to see it there was dust or not.

Moto: Please recommend a correct method to install to ensure seating? Mine also shows very minor dust inside box would prefer it be ****/span! Might ought to get a pic to upload. My filter showed no distortion when I removed it...

41 - 60 of 90 Posts