BMW S1000RR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

If you were looking to get a performance filter for your S1000RR look no further.

Here is a 3rd party research done by a University, they have done extensive flow tests of all the major brands of filters out there, and Sprint Filter is by far the best flowing filter: https://issuu.com/sprintfilter/docs/air-filter-element-flow-analysis_wa_b9b4f7976f1b38

For those who aren't familiar with Sprint Filter, they are an Italian company who has been in business of making air filters since the 1950's.

There are two filter materials available for the S1000RR. P08 and P16.

S1000RR P08 Sprint Filter

S1000RR P16 Sprint Filter

The P08 and P16 uses a proprietary polyester material that delivers efficient filtration meaning more air while being able to catch more dust particles than cotton filters.

- P08 is for street and track use.
- P16 is for race use only!

The filters are dry filters, meaning no oils or chemicals are needed to be sprayed on the filters. Cleaning is super easy, just blow it with compressed air, and if you take proper care, it'll be the last filter you've ever bought for your bike.

The real magic with these filters is the fact that they flow more than any other aftermarket air filter and with the P08 it will filter just as much particles as the OEM filter!

Sprint Filter is Official Supplier of the Yamaha Official Stock Team and Trasimeno Team in the 2016 FIM Superstock 1000 Cup.

Will it fit my S1000RR?
- Fits all S1000R, S1000RR and HP4 models from 2009 to 2017

How much?
- P08 Filters are $97.95 with fast an free shipping within USA!
- P16 Filters are $175.95 with fast an free shipping within USA!
- Affordable shipping options for international customers.

How to order?
- Order directly from www.motomillion.com
- Sprint Filter P08 For S1000RR / S1000R / S1000XR / HP4 : https://www.motomillion.com/product...nce-air-filter-for-s1000rr-hp4-s1000r-s1000xr
- Sprint Filter P16 Race Only For S1000RR / S1000R / S1000XR / HP4 : https://www.motomillion.com/product...nce-air-filter-for-s1000rr-hp4-s1000r-s1000xr
- Use forum discount code S1000RRFORUM at checkout for the forum discount on all your purchases!

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to PM me.

:nerd:​

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The p08 is on my list. Soon...
What's on the rest of the list? :)

Given how great the Sprint Filter's are, it should be on everybody's list.

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is P16 drop in replacement or will it require a PCV/tuning?
It is a drop in replacement. You will see gains in power, but as it is with every mod, you will see further gains with tuning.

Also want to note that P16 filters should only be used for Racing/Track Bike applications.

Both the P08 and P16 material filters are in stock.

·
Registered
831 Posts
It is a drop in replacement. You will see gains in power, but as it is with every mod, you will see further gains with tuning.

Also want to note that P16 filters should only be used for Racing/Track Bike applications.

Both the P08 and P16 material filters are in stock.
I'm assuming it's track only because of reduced dirt/grime/salt on closed circuit you'd otherwise encounter on regular roads?

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm assuming it's track only because of reduced dirt/grime/salt on closed circuit you'd otherwise encounter on regular roads?
Yup, your assumptions are correct.

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
244 Posts
What's on the rest of the list? :)

Given how great the Sprint Filter's are, it should be on everybody's list.
Well, i just got 10 pieces of carbon fiber from Bestem, And currently looking at 520 kits, and changing teeth on sprockets. Lol so list really only has the filter atm. But debating on a 520 kit. :)

Reactions: MotoMillion

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well, i just got 10 pieces of carbon fiber from Bestem, And currently looking at 520 kits, and changing teeth on sprockets. Lol so list really only has the filter atm. But debating on a 520 kit. :)
I'll be looking out for the thread with your pictures.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I'll be looking out for the thread with your pictures.
Wont be till after christmas when they are installed as its a gift. So i dont recieve it till then. I did pull it all out and inspect for damage before it goes under the tree. And it looks awesome. Id hate to open it xmas morning and i have broken pieces lol

But ill make sure to post a thread.

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wondering what the power gains of a drop in Sprint Filter P08 filter is on your S1000RR?

Well Bren just posted the dyno chart of their customer's bike. Without a tune just a drop in filter it gained 3whp on a bone stock bike, no other mods.

Here is the dyno graph.

Get the best filter out there on the market for your S1000RR directly from our website: https://www.motomillion.com/collect...r-filter-for-s1000rr-hp4-s1000r-s1000xr-pm93s

Remember shipping is always fast and free within USA. Delivery will be 1-3 business days within USA!

Attachments

·
Registered
225 Posts
I ordered my filter on Saturday and it got here on Monday. I installed it today (Tuesday) and gave the bike a quick test run. It might just be me but I can hear a deeper tone from my Akrapovic full system, there's definitely a better throttle response and I feel a harder pull above 7,000 rpms. I know that once I get back to the track that I'll really be able to feel that difference in power. I'll add that I don't have a tune as of yet. That's coming soon along with those nice shiny sprockets that are on the Motomillion site.

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I ordered my filter on Saturday and it got here on Monday. I installed it today (Tuesday) and gave the bike a quick test run. It might just be me but I can hear a deeper tone from my Akrapovic full system, there's definitely a better throttle response and I feel a harder pull above 7,000 rpms. I know that once I get back to the track that I'll really be able to feel that difference in power. I'll add that I don't have a tune as of yet. That's coming soon along with those nice shiny sprockets that are on the Motomillion site.

@Jaye Fam glad to see you liked the speedy shipping. :nerd:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Do you have a vendor in Thailand?

Want a P08 but the shipping is $60.

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Do you have a vendor in Thailand?

Want a P08 but the shipping is $60.
No vendor's in Thailand at the moment, but let me send you a PM about the shipping.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts