BMW S1000RR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Speedo Angels Instrument Cluster Screen Protectors for 2015 to 2018 BMW S1000RR!

Just got these in stock! We've been looking for such a product for a while to run on our own bikes, and finally our prayers have been answered.

Protects the instrument gauge cluster from marks, scratches and swirls.

Each kit includes the following:

- 2x Anti-Glare screen protector
- 2x Ultra-Clear screen protector
- Squeegee / smoothing card
- Suede polishing cloth
- Dust removal strip

How much?
- Speedo Angels Gauge Cluster Protector Kits are ONLY! $20.99 USD Shipped to USA.
- Quick and affordable shipping options available on international orders.

How long till I receive my product?
- Only 1-3 Business days! (in USA)
- Only 5-8 Business days! (in Canada)
- International delivery varies by location. Usually no more than 10 days.

How do I purchase?
- Order directly from our website by clicking HERE.

Will it fit my S1000RR?
- Fits 2015 to 2018 S1000RR

Installation:
- Very easy to install. Made to fit the gauge cluster perfectly. Be sure to follow the instructions included within the packaging.

If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask!​

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
Looks identical to my 14 S1000R gauge, and would love one for mine can you check on figment for the single R? If you can’t confirm I can sent you a paper template of my screen for you to check in house. I’m convinced that are the same, but I was wrong once back in ‘79.

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks identical to my 14 S1000R gauge, and would love one for mine can you check on figment for the single R? If you can’t confirm I can sent you a paper template of my screen for you to check in house. I’m convinced that are the same, but I was wrong once back in ‘79.
They are in-fact the same.

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
Awesome! Post also in the single R forum where I suspect that will sell in higher numbers. Order coming your way!

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome! Post also in the single R forum where I suspect that will sell in higher numbers. Order coming your way!
You should make a post there once you receive yours!

·
Registered
943 Posts
I just put my order in . Well worth the price if it even only works once its paid for itself many times over ...considering the replacement part would cost $234.70.

Reactions: MotoMillion
1 - 7 of 7 Posts